Where's the annoucement?

envy

Veteran X
Wasn't there suppose to be some sort of annoucement from VUG last week? Or is it this week?

I can't be sure b/c I don't whore these forums all day long.

What really happened is that they stopped announcing things on the INTERNET. They started what torrents first discovered, but with living people. What they have done here is put the announcement on their foreheads and are walking around Australia. When people see it, they have a sudden urge to write what they see on a friend's head. The friend has no idea what is written on their head until they look into a mirror. They then systematically log on to the internet and download the patch whether or not they own the game. But since they've been walking around all day, hundreds, maybe even thousands of unsuspecting citizens have recieved these marks, and have also spread it around. It's a brilliant plan really. I've allready seen 3 people in my own town with the link to the patch. I've had it for about 2 days now. Just be patient and you too will be marked/patched!

VUG is responsible for the patch, so there are people walking around with info on their foreheads in FRANCE, not Australia.

Since there is quite literally only hundreds of us playing the game, why are we so desperate for the patch? So the Inv's will stop smoking after repair?

Patches only fix broken stuff. Is the game broken so we can't run 32 player servers effectively? Maybe a patch will address that. But don't expect a new game. It will be the same.

Back