Where's Napton ?

I miss the good old days when Napton was banned regularly for months at a time. I'd see his posts occasionally when he was between ban periods.

I found Napton. Like and Share if you see him.

xhqot31nhoi11.jpg

Dweasel did you know about Redmund's addiction to meth? Did you try to get him help?

:picard: .......... sigh, Try to get him help??

............................................. At my house.
The ONLY "1" Rule to follow life by.

If it ain't right , don't do it.

Redmund aka Tehvul,aka Akuma, mmmm, starting to get the picture?

Redmund may be a lot of things,
but being plain STUPID .......... IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
He read up on TEXAS law, ....... family law ..... :deal:

AND ...... upon becoming 16 years of age, "He LEFT"
Just disappeared.

He wuz doing Meth ???
Back then, I didn't even know what meth was. :confused:

Listen, REDMUND DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DRUGS

He liked all of them :brows:

Help him? ..... I did the very best I could. :heart: ........ :shrug:

One can only hope napturd succumb to the COVID, just as we hope your pedo ass does.

Go lick some public door handles and stab your eyeballs with rusty nails (in that order, otherwise it will be tough to coordinate and lick the handles).

Dweasel did you know about redmunds addiction to meth? Did you try to get him help?

Redmund may be a lot of things,
but being plain STUPID .......... IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Must be why I never had a meth problem, liked cocaine more than anyone should, and haven't even been drunk in a decade. While running circles around all of you retarded "family members". Go fuck yourselves. Oh, wait! Think I live 1,000 miles from all of you losers by accident? Seriously? :lol:

EDIT: I am going to outlive you, and will see to it you are forgotten to time. You never existed. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
One can only hope napturd succumb to the COVID, just as we hope your pedo ass does.

Go lick some public door handles and stab your eyeballs with rusty nails (in that order, otherwise it will be tough to coordinate and lick the handles).

y u so angry friend

I believe that when people are fat they tend to get angry more often. I think it is because their blood pressure is a lot higher because their heart must work a lot harder. The heart pumps blood around the body and keeps us alive.

The heart is a vital organ in our body. It is like an engine in a car. People that are fat have too much fatty tissue around their blood vessels. This fatty tissue makes blood vessels narrower and the heart has to work harder to pump blood through the body. This is why fat people have a higher blood pressure. It is because of this higher blood pressure that fat people tend to get stressed out more.

Being stressed out causes us to get angry easier. Stress also contributes to bad temper. So it can be concluded that being fat also means that you are more likely to have a bad temper.

I am not saying it is the case for all fat people, but I am saying it is more likely for a fat person to have a bad temper than a healthy fit person.

Being fat is bad for your health. We should all eat healthy and live an energetic lifestyle. Sitting in front of the television for more than 2 hours a day is not making us healthy. We need to get up and do some sort of exercise every day.

For all those fat people out there, please try to eat healthy and stay active.

Eh, ..... Bite Me bitch! :fu:

Back