Where is my homie Dare?

Show the proof of you being threatened once.
Show the proof of him threatening to swat you. Just once.

If he did these things 5x a day for say, a month, that's 150 instances. Show us one.
can we ban laverne for his own good too?

I don't understand why Scooby takes dare directly just ignore him?
I’ll fucking say this once so maybe you do understand. I am not letting someone that unhinged to just say whatever the fuck he wants when he wants. I am not doing for myself but for others as well. I have had MANY people say something and not the people you might expect.

vanster trying to be protective big brother is comedy gold. His investigations will certainly uncover the truth!!111
Was it the doctored photo??
There is NO proof because he was not given the access to witness himself. I will expect the subpoena soon.

just show him the deleted threads lool

dare (and the dockers) play laverne like a stupid fiddle

Glad to hear I'm gold.
Other than the dude sandpapering the glass on his CRT, tw has made me smile perhaps 4 times in 25 years.

If you boys are finding it comedy gold while you gently 69 one another, contribute more. Glad this place makes you so happy.

Show the proof of you being threatened once.
Show the proof of him threatening to swat you. Just once.

If he did these things 5x a day for say, a month, that's 150 instances. Show us one.
you want me to prove a 1 month long meltdown? lol

you want me to prove a 1 month long meltdown? lol
No, Scooby said Dare threatened his life. I want proof of that.

As far as meltdowns, Severed has been going on 2 years, and no ban, so thanks but no thanks.
This was a case of Dare insulting Scooby, and Scooby getting mad and banning.

Since Dare hasn't been here, just how in the fuck did a ban that was bullshit to begin with become permanant?
NM, I already know. In emails, Scooby told Dare he would lift the ban if Dare would apologize, and Dare responded that Scooby could kiss the place where shit comes out. SHAZAM! . . Permanent.
Scooby is free to ban me as well, but for some reason won't do it.

Back