Where is my homie Dare?

according to dare i bought tw with rayn and scoobz in a shady underground poker tourney.. which is alot more interesting that what happened. i cant go into details because NDA but trust me bro it was boring af. and dare is totally still lurking.

Ironically the Server Upgrade had the script that dare claimed was on the old site lmao and he didnt have it on his account and i personally feel like scoobz missed a fucking perfect opportunity to use it on dare so that for once his screetching would be about something that actually was true.

thems the brakes

Free him plz. He will behave for at least 72hrs I promise.
I’ll stop calling you a potato (even though it’s funny for me).
I will make you all a deal.

I will lift that ban and not make it permanent IF he actually is chill for that 72 hours. No threats, no following me around melting down. The dare prior to his fucktarded obsession about trademarks is what we are talking about.

I am going out for dinner so I will be back to see.

Also yes I know that would be funny for you to say that. My kid giggles at the same thing.

according to dare i bought tw with rayn and scoobz in a shady underground poker tourney.. which is alot more interesting that what happened. i cant go into details because NDA but trust me bro it was boring af. and dare is totally still lurking.

dang these r very srs allegations that should b taken v srsly

according to dare i bought tw with rayn and scoobz in a shady underground poker tourney..
That's certainly not the story he gave me.
Since he told you that, it's obvious to me that mf needs to keep his lies straight.
There's enough lying about stupid shit here already.

I will make you all a deal.

I will lift that ban and not make it permanent IF he actually is chill for that 72 hours. No threats, no following me around melting down. The dare prior to his fucktarded obsession about trademarks is what we are talking about.

I am going out for dinner so I will be back to see.

Also yes I know that would be funny for you to say that. My kid giggles at the same thing.
He’s mostly harmless sometimes. It’s just Dare doing Dare things, it’s nothing personal, he was brought up on this game and this is his home. He’s like the Ying and Reggs the Yang. The place is more colourful with Dare than without.

That's certainly not the story he gave me.
Since he told you that, it's obvious to me that mf needs to keep his lies straight.
There's enough lying about stupid shit here already.
what story he tell u? a few he just ran with shit he knew i was joking about.. i never know whats srs with him at all.. i assume its all bs

yeh getting threatened to be killed and swatted 5x/day got old glad someone took care of that for me lmao
Show the proof of you being threatened once.
Show the proof of him threatening to swat you. Just once.

If he did these things 5x a day for say, a month, that's 150 instances. Show us one.

Back