Where has all the poopoo gone??

Pea_Soup

Veteran XX
Ok..

so I had mild diarrhea for 3 days last week and crapped pretty much everything out of my system.

now, 5 days later.. I haven't been able to take a shit.. just haven't had the urge to go..

so where does it all go? I'm eating my regular diet, at least 2 meals a day, it's not coming out my ass and it's not coming out my nose or mouth.. I haven't gained any weight (I think I lost some).. so where's the damn poop? :(

oh yeah.. what should I do to get rid of some shit? cause at this rate.. I'd rather have diarrhea :p

maybe you have some sort of rectum blockage

get a finger in there and wiggle

Well...if you took stuff like Immodium AD, etc...you may have went from one extreme to the other...which if it lasts longer I believe can be quite dangerous (people do die from "blockages").

Might want to take some x-lax if you are having trouble going.

If you just dont feel like it (taking a dump)...I dont know what to tell you except go to a Doc if it lasts much longer.

your full of shit

naw serisusly this happend to my aunt she got full of shit and couldnt shit. she had to go to the hospital and have surgery. It was a painfull ordeal for her. Id have it checked out if you dont shit soon

Back