Where did burger king originate?

Jenocide

Veteran XV
Trivia Question of the Week: In what country was the fast food chain Burger King created? (Hint: It is NOT the United States)

win me 25$, halp

the philipines
edit: Burger King (NYSE: BKC), often abbreviated to BK, is a global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. It was founded in 1954 in Miami, Florida, and has since used a franchise model to expand to just over 11,200 stores in 65 nations around the globe.[1] One of its largest franchisees is Hungry Jack's, which owns, operates and sub-licenses over 300 restaurants in Australia

from wikipedia

Burger King's first restaurant, originally called Insta Burger King, was opened on December 4, 1954 in a suburb of Miami, Florida, USA by James McLamore and David Edgerton, who were both alumni of the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.

As the company grew, it encountered several issues in regards to trademarks, the most famous two incidents occurred with the similarly named Burger King in Mattoon, Illinois and now defunct Burger King restaurant in Queensland, Australia.

i read that on wiki but it says nothing of the philippines islands?

its not miami AKA the hint

i feel when i went to the islands, i heard something about burger king like that but idk

i was just making that up

it is miami

whoevers saying its not is a dipshit and should be euthanized for the good of mankind

wtf, maybe the question has a typo, i mean it makes fuckin sense that its usa... maybe the question was asking where the idea came from? idk, but i wants the 25 cash monies

What thread did lobster's sig come from?

Also, the question is supposed to be a trick, with Australia being the 'correct' answer.

Back