Where Are All The Goodies?

JestrzPlague

Veteran XV
D2, the strongest capital force within the Coalition, loses 3 of it's senior corporations (with them, an Erebus) and there's no chatter here? Sad. Your coalition is snowballing and I guess you're just ignoring that. "We didn't want that alliance anyways."

:domotwak:

R.I.P. D2 & CA.

Who is next?

D2, the strongest capital force within the Coalition, loses 3 of it's senior corporations (with them, an Erebus) and there's no chatter here? Sad. Your coalition is snowballing and I guess you're just ignoring that. "We didn't want that alliance anyways."

:domotwak:

R.I.P. D2 & CA.

Who is next?

5 MC/YW capitals down

1 MC tower destroyed, the other reinforced in L-C

Not bad for an hour's work by a dead alliance.

I'm sorry your alliance died but the smack here is pointless. Our discussions in corp chat actually do revolve around a "hey, we don't care, we're having fun" premise.

Why so much nerd rage from you?

I got on 16 kills last night in 2 furballs with FIX. I'm a happy camper. :)

According to the killboard:

First was about 20 FIX vs. our 15.

Second was about 16 FIX + carrier support vs. our 15.

5 MC/YW capitals down
Not bad for an hour's work by a dead alliance.
Don't words in my mouth, kiddo. Congrats on your incredible accomplishment. The Coalition is clearly very strong, as per The Mitanni's blog. :ftard:

And why do you suppose Shinra merged with RKK? Simply to increase the fun factor. :) And afaik, LV is still doing well with De1ta and FinFL at the helm (two phenomenally talented corps). I'd imagine even better without Shinra since Chow and Nebba, in their intense nerdiness, have become preoccupied with real life instead of running an alliance.

Last edited:
LOL, yeah, LV is doing VERY well ransoming low-sec pubbie POS owners with their dread fleet. :lol:

Oh, and congrats on significantly diluting RKK's gene pool.

"And why do you suppose Shinra merged with RKK?"

You keep thinking that they actually wanted you for any reason other than your Capital ships and the Titan.

LOL, yeah, LV is doing VERY well ransoming low-sec pubbie POS owners with their dread fleet. :lol:

That was Shinra, not LV, actually. Get you facts straight. From what I hear, it was a damn good time too. :)

"And why do you suppose Shinra merged with RKK?"

You keep thinking that they actually wanted you for any reason other than your Capital ships and the Titan.
lol Wow... And all this time I thought they wanted us for our charming forum banter and stunning good looks.

But now that you put it that way... They really should turn us away. I mean, we're only bringing a 15-20 man, dedicated US TZ contingency with a mothership, or two, or three, as well as a 15-20 man EU TZ with a Titan and a mothership, or two, or three. I mean... Seriously wtf? What crp would ever want capital pilots with 2-3 years worth of intense PVP experience under their belts. Someone really needs to set RKK recruiters straight on what to look for. That's for sure.

:ctrlk:

That was Shinra, not LV, actually. Get you facts straight. From what I hear, it was a damn good time too. :)

lol Wow... And all this time I thought they wanted us for our charming forum banter and stunning good looks.

But now that you put it that way... They really should turn us away. I mean, we're only bringing a 15-20 man, dedicated US TZ contingency with a mothership, or two, or three, as well as a 15-20 man EU TZ with a Titan and a mothership, or two, or three. I mean... Seriously wtf? What crp would ever want capital pilots with 2-3 years worth of intense PVP experience under their belts. Someone really needs to set RKK recruiters straight on what to look for. That's for sure.

:ctrlk:

2-3 YEARS WORTH OF INTENSE PVP EXPERIENCE HOLY SHIT LET ME SIGN YOU RIGHT UP

wait

how did you lose to a bunch of t1 frig newbs with 2-3 days worth of veld mining experience?

how did you lose to a bunch of t1 frig newbs with 2-3 days worth of veld mining experience?

Because the goons didn't do it by themselves and their fleet had numbers on their side? Goons might be noobs but RA certainly isn't. I wouldn't give the goons much more credit than rallying a metric fuck ton of SA members into EVE. Read this as a flame if you want but I'm actually not trying to. :shrug:

Well to be honest, the rev dread lost was fully T1 fitted and wasnt siege capable. The pilot was of course,but why waste that on a rev?
Why the hell would you have a Dread out that wasn't capable of going in to siege mode? A Dread is just a big target outside of that mode.

Back