Whenever i load a new webpage, my music stutters

What music player are you using?

If you're using winamp, you might have the "Priority Class" (under General Prefs) set too high. Make sure it's set to something like "Normal" and if that doesn't work try Idle, though that might exacerbate the problem.

:shrug:

Also try downloading "Process Explorer" and take a look at whats (if anything) is eating up your CPU while you play music.

What music player are you using?

If you're using winamp, you might have the "Priority Class" (under General Prefs) set too high. Make sure it's set to something like "Normal" and if that doesn't work try Idle, though that might exacerbate the problem.

:shrug:

Also try downloading "Process Explorer" and take a look at whats (if anything) is eating up your CPU while you play music.

I really hate when people post a question here and either fail to report back to us to know that the problem's been resolved - let alone whatever finally did fix it, or simply don't respond to the cross-examination so we can find out what exactly they're doing that's getting the problem...

I really hate when people post a question here and either fail to report back to us to know that the problem's been resolved - let alone whatever finally did fix it, or simply don't respond to the cross-examination so we can find out what exactly they're doing that's getting the problem...
Amen to that, bet less than 30% ever give us feedback...

well my first reply didnt come till 72 horus after, how often do u want me to check back

right now im using rhapsody for music.

i upgraded opera and had ALOT less stuttering but still get it when i load pages with alot of pictures

well my first reply didnt come till 72 horus after, how often do u want me to check back

right now im using rhapsody for music.

i upgraded opera and had ALOT less stuttering but still get it when i load pages with alot of pictures
Unless you have a rhapsody account, try using winamp. A lot of people will agree that its the best player out there.

Back