When does T:V go Gold?

pogozorro

Veteran X
If the game is coming out two weeks from tomorrow, shouldn't T:V have gone gold by this point? I understand that with preprinting the boxes (hence why Menzo was resolute in not changing it to something a bit less...special) that the last steps are down to CD production. This step still takes time, though.

Menzo, Irritant, et all, is T:V would have to go gold ASAP, wouldn't it?

There are many answers to this question.

The first requires an in-depth cognisance of customary law among the Spanish during the late 17th Century...

(EDIT)

...pre-empting the utopian ideal and rendering any catharsis obsolete. In conclusion, contrary to my opening statement, there is only one answer: soon.

they could also be printing massive amounts of CD's with the 05 build secretly, then release a 'day one' patch (mandatory for the auth server to let you play multiplayer) when they have a "gold" version. Though that would also defeat the point of a "gold" version now wouldn't it?

I guess it's time to let TribalWar.com in on the big secret.

You've all been PUNKED!

There is no Tribes:Vengeance. This was all an elaborate ruse that did get a little out of control. We've really been working on an expansion pack for Tribes 2. Tribes 2: xXtReMe!

Menzo said:

You've all been PUNKED!

There is no Tribes:Vengeance. This was all an elaborate ruse that did get a little out of control. We've really been working on an expansion pack for Tribes 2. Tribes 2: xXtReMe!

SWEET!

BTW, where is the single player expansion for Tribes 1? Forget what it was called but bring it out of the trash and make it damnit.

Menzo said:

You've all been PUNKED!

:banging:

Menzo said:

The sad thing is that some people would prefer if that were true.

Zustiur.

Menzo said:

You've all been PUNKED!

There is no Tribes:Vengeance. This was all an elaborate ruse that did get a little out of control. We've really been working on an expansion pack for [strike]Tribes 2. Tribes 2: xXtReMe![/strike] Unreal. Unreal Vengeance! (with even more dumbness!)
F1x3d!!!@111

yep

print this thread and frame it so sometime in the future when someone says "hey remember when TV went gold?"

you could be like "hells ya I was the 1ST to talk about it like a day before it came out and shiz"

then you take pics of your framed thread and biggity bam, you're an instant TW celeb

do it

Back