What's your go to underwear?

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
I normally get your the most comfortable looking mid boxer briefs I can find from walrmart/target/kmart type places but I keep hearing all the hoopla over brands like Tommy John's or Meundies. I checked out their sites and Meundies has a tranny on their front page so they can go fuck themselves.

Anyway, do you have a brand you swear by? I feel like treating my nuts for a change.

nothing says comfort like nestling your balls in nylon.

I like tagless and soft waist or at least relaxed waist. I'm not a fatty so my butt still holds my pants on. I don't need a stranglehold

BVD's have always cradled my junk just right, other brands don't seem to have enough room. I had to get the last few packs from amazon though. No one carries them anymore :(

Buck Naked Underwear - Duluth Trading

20 bucks a pair

fuck that shit, hanes or fruit loops

I actually rock those Duluth Performance Boxers. I caught them on sale around Black Friday time for like $7 a pair and figured I'd give them a try for that price based on the reviews.

Seriously changed my life. Immediately bought like 15 pair of the boxers and a few pairs of boxer briefs before the sale ended. They keep the boys cool, and never ride.

I actually rock those Duluth Performance Boxers. I caught them on sale around Black Friday time for like $7 a pair and figured I'd give them a try for that price based on the reviews.

Seriously changed my life. Immediately bought like 15 pair of the boxers and a few pairs of boxer briefs before the sale ended. They keep the boys cool, and never ride.

I'm interested and would like to know more. I just couldn't pull the trigger for 20 bucks a pair. Hell, get reasonable at like 10 bucks but 20? I'll pick some up and try them if I can find a lower price.

I'm interested and would like to know more. I just couldn't pull the trigger for 20 bucks a pair. Hell, get reasonable at like 10 bucks but 20? I'll pick some up and try them if I can find a lower price.

I hear you. Looks like the last time they popped up on Slickdeals for a good price was back in December.

If I ever do go though the batch I do own though, I wouldn't hesitate to pay full price for a few to tide me over. They are that good.

Wife would certainly never buy me fancy undies. I've got all low tier multi-pack boxers. I had always assumed it wouldn't matter and that they are all the same until....

A few years back I was on a business trip that ran a day longer and I was out of undies. I went to target and bought some 8 dollar pair (just to stick it to my boss) and lemme tell you, they are quite nice.

No I didn't wash them first, no I don't know what brand they are, and no the wife hasn't bought me any upscale undies since.

When I see the fancy pair in the drawer I always want to put them on that day, but I try to pace myself and put it off a day.

Back