what up tribalwar homies

Wiggle!

Veteran X
I got into my account finally after remembering the ancient password on it!

Is anyone alive out there??? Reddit reminds me of these old forums.

I've been reminiscing lately and I really miss those Tribes days. Anywho, if i know any of you- what are you playing now if anything?

I play PS4 and I'm excited about Planetside 2 coming in Q1 2014 for free. It looks like Tribes! My PS gamertag is danthemuffinman so hit me up for good times!

ps- i apologize in advance for my early years :p

o gawd....and for some reason it says im under 13. if thats the case i must have been 8 or so when i was full on tribing. hrm

and how the F do i stop posting somewhere for years and then the 1 dude that still has sand in his crack is the first one to respond

mind blown....he was waiting this whole time

hey wiggle

was it u that got arrested for breaking in to an apartment you were evicted from to get a bong or something

wait how are you excited for planetside 2?
its been out for fucking ever and its been free for fucking ever and its sucked for fucking ever

ITUl2u3.png

I've never played it or seen anything about it. I pretty much stopped PC gaming after T:V and started playing consoles a little. Call of Duty has been sucking for a while, so I'm looking for something fun like Tribes again. Destiny looks kinda like Planetside 2 and that's another game I'm interested in.

What are you guys playing?

I've never played it or seen anything about it. I pretty much stopped PC gaming after T:V and started playing consoles a little. Call of Duty has been sucking for a while, so I'm looking for something fun like Tribes again. Destiny looks kinda like Planetside 2 and that's another game I'm interested in.

What are you guys playing?

ps2 is fucking awful and a travesty compared to the glory that ps1 was
call of duty has sucked since pretty much the second one came out. like, the original second one. in the early 2000s.

i mostly waste time with War Thunder, Total War: Rome 2 and Shogun 2, and occasionally SC2.

you will never find something like tribes again and the emotional response you could possibly receive from such a game would still pale in comparison to the memories you have of tribes back in the golden years, but best of luck and let us know if you find it.

you will never find something like tribes again and the emotional response you could possibly receive from such a game would still pale in comparison to the memories you have of tribes back in the golden years, but best of luck and let us know if you find it.

:nod:

i was telling my gf yesterday about how much fun i had playin tribes. the LAN parties, the matches, the comradery and the community were hands down the only reason i got into computers and gaming.

i have not played tribes:ascend but the video i saw looked pretty good. i can't afford to build a PC, so that's why I got a PS4. i wonder if i will ever experience gaming on that scale again. it's sad to think that the experience i got on a single core processer with agp 8x video card trumped everything ive experienced since.

Back