What the heck, Drudge NWS

Yogi Bear

Veteran X
I guess somebody already mentioned it, but here I am at work and thought I'd check Drudge and YAAHH!...close.

What's the connotation anyway? Was he married when that picture was taken? Maybe that's Maria, hehe.

If not then I don't really care, actually I don't care either way.

Yogi Bear said:
What's the connotation anyway? Was he married when that picture was taken? Maybe that's Maria, hehe.

If not then I don't really care, actually I don't care either way.

uh, have you SEEN Maria? no way that's her.

I got a .5 second glimpse of the picture before I closed it so all I saw was a naked chick on Arnie's shoulders. I'll give closer examination when I get home.

Wait 'till you find out that Arnie smoked marijuana BLUNTS backstage at the Mr. Universe comp that were bigger than the size of your schlong...

FngrBANG said:
Wait 'till you find out that Arnie smoked marijuana BLUNTS backstage at the Mr. Universe comp that were bigger than the size of your schlong...

DOH! I guess that no one has advised him that in this day in age, the only way to be elected is to have multiple DUIs and have abused cocaine. Arnold's a small timer...

Yep, the negative stuff is starting to come out.

The video of him smoking pot after winning the competition is sure to appear in a negative campaign ad. Yes, he inhaled, and there's no denying it.

Even Rush is knocking Arnold saying he's not as republican as people think.

NoGodForMe said:
Even Rush is knocking Arnold saying he's not as republican as people think.

Most modern Republicans aren't as Republican as people think. It's their new modus operandi.

when i get to the last set it's like i'm cumming

and then the girls see my muscles and i'm cumming all day long

Back