what the fuck

nofix talking down to jm5k as if nofix is tribes lifesaver or something :rofl:

nofix ur a piece of shit whom no one ever liked, probably still stands true they just dont want you to ruin their tribes experience again

go have another near-death experience with DMT, except this time make sure you pull the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa

whambulance.jpg

nofix talking down to jm5k as if nofix is tribes lifesaver or something :rofl:

nofix ur a piece of shit whom no one ever liked, probably still stands true they just dont want you to ruin their tribes experience again

go have another near-death experience with DMT, except this time make sure you pull the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa

Yep, piece of shit.
Yep, DMT.
Yep, Tribes life-saver.
Yep, ruin Tribes.

Anything new? Comon ... try harder.

I really just poked nofix to see if the post would be alarik'ed.

I am going to send a cookie monster virus to him though; good luck finding password.

Oh, so you thought your careless thoughts were important, or highly regarded enough to be removed. Yeah, not going to happen. No one cares what you have to say.

People who have requested threads/posts be deleted because their feelings were hurt:

Nofix

People who listened to Nofix's pleas for help and edited TT:

Alarik

Therefore, nofix + :**( + Alarik = Alariking

Lemon I did in GD; this damn dirty TT just keeps pulling me back down.

Nofix dude, you are literally the easiest person to troll on this forum. I could resolve to only ever troll you, and only to do it via blackberry while pooping, and you will still have minimum 1 breakdown per week.

I love Nofix: "Oh man ucl has mod, finally I am a cool kid! Bow before me peons!"

You're missing out; Wikipedia was made for pooping; as was the Nintendo DS.

"Ah, what will I poop to today? Oh the Cuban Missile Crisis? Sounds good!" *plop plop*

"..Fascinating"

Back