What Servers Are You All On?

Tichondrius West, 12 Tauren Hunter (primary acct, just haven't had much time to play this last week)
Something-Storm East, 10 NE Rogue (played on it the 2 nights they took Tichon down for a couple hours)

Last edited:
Bodom said:
Horde on Mal'ganis

i swear to god every 3rd horde player is in Goon Squad. we are gonna crush alliance

:wave:

We (well, I'm in Hooligan Syndicate) did our first (that I know of) raid into Westfall last night. Despite some organization problems (and the fact that the raid was called at about 9:00), we managed to get most of our people over there and beat down on some alliance players for a good while. I can't wait till I have my high lvl rogue skills back.

My primary characters:

Realm: Skullcrusher
Faction: Alliance
Character Name: Salamander
Level 11 Human Female Warrior

Realm: Kel'Thuzad
Faction: Horde
Character Name: Goma
Level 10 Orcish Male Hunter

I probably won't be online much this week, as class is back in session and I have much work ahead of me.

I'm tempted to join the TW Horde on Mal'Ganis, but I'll see how my homework schedule pans out first.

Last edited:
I saw an "axeofblood" on Shadow Moon yesterday. I rolled there when Melganis went down. Level 28 Night Elf Hunter named Saria.

Fool said:
I saw an "axeofblood" on Shadow Moon yesterday. I rolled there when Melganis went down. Level 28 Night Elf Hunter named Saria.
Fitty and I are on shadow moon. Fuck the queues and the crashes on these other servers.

Back