What PC game should I play?

Rustie

Veteran XV
:bandit:

Just got back from a year of adventure and I'm wanting to test out my new DT 990's with my antlion mod mic.

Any collaboration going on in this bITCH? :boogie:

Besides fuckin BF4, or any other money sink.

HAWKEN was cool when I left. TITANFALL looks sick, to bad its xbox one exclusive.

Anyone using the STEAM OS?

It's decent, it'll play anything. I just put the sound card in it, I may put a new graphics card in it as well.

Just got back from a year of adventure and I'm wanting to test out my new DT 990's with my antlion mod mic.

Any collaboration going on in this bITCH? :boogie:

Besides fuckin BF4, or any other money sink.

HAWKEN was cool when I left. TITANFALL looks sick, to bad its xbox one exclusive.

Anyone using the STEAM OS?

Titanfall will be on Xbox One, 360, & PC, but it's not out yet.

BF4
DayZ Standalone Alpha
Skyrim
Mechwarrior Online
PAYDAY 2
War Thunder

Does a Space Ninja Shooter sound like fun?

Then, I highly recommend...

[size=-2](For those that have played it before, it has come a long way since beta.)[/size]

Here is an introductory video made by a fan that does a good job at explaining the basic concepts of the game; his other videos are an excellent resource (even if a bit outdated) for determining which Warframe you'd like to play as.

This game is a cooperative 3rd person shooter, very akin to the multiplayer portion of Mass Effect 3. If you enjoy games like Dark Souls or Monster Hunter, this game takes a page from both games when it comes to difficulty and the crafting of your own equipment. There are 280+ randomly generated missions, with boss missions sprinkled in and on top of that there are alert missions that randomly generate which offer players the chance at getting good drops for gear that they're trying to make.

If you're worried about playerbase, this game has roughly 18,000 people on per day. This game is a sleeper hit (due to its complexity) and will only be bolstered in ranks when they get the PS4 version matched with PC for some cross-platform play.

Join me, my name in game is Kruzil.

Last edited:
how do u like ur antlion mic? ive been thinking about picking one up

also rust looks stupid as shit and a waste of money atm

I didn't expect to... but i loved Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag.

Best AC game so far (and i think that more than half of them are utter shit).

Back