What Makes MGTOW Different?

i think only divorcees can claim to be MGTOW and not be fucking losers. altho a lot of that is from a psychological basis with a loss of trust - most guys are romantics pretending to be realists so it hurts when that bond is cruelly severed over very arbitrary reasons at times.

i mean NGFM is essentially MGTOW but because he's a boss he doesn't talk about it. he lives a fulfilling life and is more interesting on a day to day basis than 95% of 25-35 yos.

essentially its like mens rights - the minute you talk about being it/needing it you've outted yourself as being a pussy

i mean look at who is about it in this thread - ramata and tehvul. i think most of us sympathize to an extent with "the cause" but i mean if you can't handle being around women that's a psychological problem cause they make up half the world. prob some trust issues. i mean shit tehvul distrusts his ex so much he turned into a gay crossdresser for a while. he also isnt there for his kids and blames them for their own issues (rather than his lack of being there or yknow, stable when he was there) so that goes to show the extent of his anti-societal streak.

Last edited:
i think only divorcees can claim to be MGTOW and not be fucking losers. altho a lot of that is from a psychological basis with a loss of trust - most guys are romantics pretending to be realists so it hurts when that bond is cruelly severed over very arbitrary reasons at times.

i mean NGFM is essentially MGTOW but because he's a boss he doesn't talk about it. he lives a fulfilling life and is more interesting on a day to day basis than 95% of 25-35 yos.

essentially its like mens rights - the minute you talk about being it/needing it you've outted yourself as being a pussy

i mean look at who is about it in this thread - ramata and tehvul. i think most of us sympathize to an extent with "the cause" but i mean if you can't handle being around women that's a psychological problem cause they make up half the world. prob some trust issues. i mean shit tehvul distrusts his ex so much he turned into a gay crossdresser for a while. he also isnt there for his kids and blames them for their own issues (rather than his lack of being there or yknow, stable when he was there) so that goes to show the extent of his anti-societal streak.

this

it all comes down to why do you need a label to justify living your life in a way that makes you happy

like my bumper sticker says, be happy and shut the fuck up

mgtow and feminists are about the same

low sex drives, unattractive, bitter, and completely obsessed with how the other 50% of the population is making them miserable

Probably two groups: one is the fat, childish nerds and the other is men who just want to focus on themselves, fuck, but don't get married, etc.

we already have a name for the latter, it's called being a bachelor or a playboy I guess ;o

just add bitter loser-ness and you have MGTOW

I honestly don't get this whole identity group culture. Where is this need to belong to a herd coming from?

the kkk, white nationalist, blm, mgtow, lgbt, all the same
Almost none of those are the same in almost any fashion besides the fact that they have some sort of name for grouping.

But you could say society, civilization, or citizen, or whatever. A grouping is just that.

Last edited:
we already have a name for the latter, it's called being a bachelor or a playboy I guess ;o

just add bitter loser-ness and you have MGTOW
Normally the bachelors find a woman to settle down with. The mgtow crowd don't want to.

I think it's stupid. I just think they should treat shit women like pieces of shit and treat good women like good women. It's not a hard concept.

Buncha words coming from someone with mommy issues that doesnt even know himself. Keep sucking up to the bicthes tho. It's what bitches do.

:lol:

braindead roomattacunt has chosen a life without women after not getting a response to his dating profile where he listed his income of 20-30k

Back