What is your current wireless router?

why is this so good hum
tell me moar
I cancelled my Nighthawk order

Well, for one they don't show up in this list as often as some others, and when they do it gets patched... unlike some other routers.

Router Bugs Flaws Hacks and Vulnerabilities

Its made by a company oriented towards providing firmware updates as a feature, so as long as the company is viable you should get a longer lifespan out of this as a secure router. They acknowledge that its an industry which produces hardware it never intends to support in the future, and that leaves customers vulnerable. Check out more: Router Security - Recommended Peplink Router

I dunno if this was the model you thought of getting, but its in that list.
Netgear NightHawk R7000 routers now collect user data | CSO Online

Last edited:
Well, for one they don't show up in this list as often as some others, and when they do it gets patched... unlike some other routers.

Router Bugs Flaws Hacks and Vulnerabilities

Its made by a company oriented towards providing firmware updates as a feature, so as long as the company is viable you should get a longer lifespan out of this as a secure router. They acknowledge that its an industry which produces hardware it never intends to support in the future, and that leaves customers vulnerable. Check out more: Router Security - Recommended Peplink Router

I dunno if this was the model you thought of getting, but its in that list.
Netgear NightHawk R7000 routers now collect user data | CSO Online

Jesus, D-Link is a terrible company. I'm embarrassed even more now.

Last edited:
most are hard wired, but archer c7

good enough range, cheap

only wish i got an email notification if a new device authenticates

Last edited:
the suck kind - getting a netgear at some point in the future - not that i'm connected to wireless :brows:

edit- well maybe I do - work labtop has docking station but upgraded SSDed home labtop is freeballing

Last edited:
I bought ASUS something something on black friday last year. HAven't hooked it up though, still rocking buffalo something something from 2003 :D

i dont

my pc is straight into the fiber line

my cell phone has 20gb and i can use wifi pretty much anywhere i go

Back