What have you learned about marriage and love in literature?

FlAmE

Veteran X
I need some help all I can think is the Scarlet Letter (fuck Hawthorne), and Shakespeare.

Any help or ideas would be accepted.

Thanks, Flame.

I forgot to write this earlier today or I wouldn't be asking TW.

Maybe I will put some NGFM in my essay.

yeah this is a really good thread

let me make some hot cocoa, get a pint of chunky monkey, cuddle up with a comfy blanket and lets break down relationships from pride and prejudice

yeah this is a really good thread

let me make some hot cocoa, get a pint of chunky monkey, cuddle up with a comfy blanket and lets break down relationships from pride and prejudice

See there is problem with that.

I have 4 people at my house ready to go wakeboarding on my boat. Problem is that I have the final due at noon. They want to leave right now.

Fucking bastards.

1. women have always been second class and below citizens
2. men have always tried to control women
3. 1 and 2, while constantly pushed in most literature, has never been true and both are usually the folly of the the writer and males in general
4. No matter how much smarter men say they are (in both literature and real life) or how much they think they can control women, they never seem to be smarter, and never seem to control, and much of the great 'love stories' of the world are men lamenting this fact.

Fuck 'em, it's your boat.

And the only thing you really need to know about Western male/female relationships:

"Men rule, but women decide."

See there is problem with that.

I have 4 people at my house ready to go wakeboarding on my boat. Problem is that I have the final due at noon. They want to leave right now.

Fucking bastards.

Those motherfuckers. This is SOO their fault.

From Harry Potter I learned that you need to pretend you care about the girl's activist movement. Ron pretends he cares about the welfare of the house elves during the battle of Hogwarts, and that's how he gets play from Hermione.

Juggs, as always you are 100% correct. Women have NEVER been second class citizens. Ever.

voteswomen.jpg

From Harry Potter I learned that you need to pretend you care about the girl's activist movement. Ron pretends he cares about the welfare of the house elves during the battle of Hogwarts, and that's how he gets play from Hermione.

:lol:

It is going in the essay. I will never see this teacher ever again.

Juggs, as always you are 100% correct. Women have NEVER been second class citizens. Ever.

voteswomen.jpg

us (men) considering them to be second class citizens, and them actually BEING second class citizens is a different matter. We also used to think indians were second class citizens...but look at you..you have a computer, a bicycle..all that stuff :bigthumb: we even let you vote. Hell, next year, i might let you sit next to me at the local bar and drink from the same bottle. (different glasses though, no tellin where you indians have been)

I need some help all I can think is the Scarlet Letter (fuck Hawthorne), and Shakespeare.

Any help or ideas would be accepted.

Thanks, Flame.

I forgot to write this earlier today or I wouldn't be asking TW.

Maybe I will put some NGFM in my essay.

put "no god for me" as the title and whatever his real name as the author in your sources.

Back