What has been the dumbest...

What has been the dumbest thing you have ever said to a girl/guy, and you happen to like him/her?

What was the outcome of your situation?

"I love you tucker"

"what... uh... you mean like a friend?"

and then middle school ended and i never talked to her again. or talked to any girl, for that matter.

Is it okay that we mess around now that my mom is gone? in 9th grade. I felt like a fucking faggot, when she said you blew it.

In high school there was this basketball picture in the sports section of a USC player bending over, holding the ball while a stanford player stood behind him with his hands out. it looked like they were buttsexing. I asked a girl to the winter formal by saying "will you be my U-S-C to F-O-R-M-A-L?"

She said no :(

but she still went with me.

A La Carte said:
In high school there was this basketball picture in the sports section of a USC player bending over, holding the ball while a stanford player stood behind him with his hands out. it looked like they were buttsexing. I asked a girl to the winter formal by saying "will you be my U-S-C to F-O-R-M-A-L?"

She said no :(

but she still went with me.

RipChord said:
"you know, when the sun is out...it gets pretty sunny outside"

i didn't get a respond...

:lol:

Last edited:
I see a group of girls walking down the street, pretty hot though. I'm with my mates having a good time we see these girls and they walk right past us. I say to my mates,

"Dare me to go say hey to them?" They all juts looked at me and started laughing.

This post wasn't about talking to the girls but it was a stupid thing to say in front of friends!

Told my girlfriend at the time's best friend to change her tampon infront of all her friends and told her how my friend did not want to date a man like her.

I'm single now.

Recently, we had a party of 17 of the hottest girls that have ever graced us in the restaurant I work in. As soon as they walked in, the cooks that faced the dining area made me turn around.

I immediately said "woah, shit, those are some hot girls."

My girlfriend was standing right there, and I didn't get laid that night.... nor the next. :(

Sentor said:
Recently, we had a party of 17 of the hottest girls that have ever graced us in the restaurant I work in. As soon as they walked in, the cooks that faced the dining area made me turn around.

I immediately said "woah, shit, those are some hot girls."

My girlfriend was standing right there, and I didn't get laid that night.... nor the next. :(
Insecure girlfriend?

Back