What fuck is this bug

Legend

Veteran XX
Found this little fuck on my window sill. Seems to be dead, probably because I sprayed insecticide on some spider in there the day before.

bug.jpg

Normally small bugs don't bother me but this kind of looks like a bed bug to me, although I've not really seen enough in the flesh to know for sure. Bed is in a different room and seems clear (it's new).

Someone halp. Do I need extermination.

OK I just downed a pint of bitter to muster up some courage to inspect it more closely. I turned it over and it looks like it has wings which I think rules out bed bugs, so hopefully it was just some prick that flew in through the window.

I'm on edge because I think the bitch who lived here before had a few bed bugs as I saw one on her mattress before it was removed, and while I've since vacuumed cleaned and bleached every square inch of the empty flat it's playing on my mind. I saw some little spiders the other day and practically went mental with the insecticide, and a small brown bug that looked too smooth and slim to be a bed bug crawling along my floor on another occasion that I squashed.

Fuck bugs.

You know the little fuckers wait till you fall asleep before they come out and crawl all over you. The slick brown ones especially. You probably have eggs laid under your skin already.

Is it a spider? When some spiders die in the heat of a window sill they kind of ball up, their legs curl up around their body and they look like a little rock or something

oh...well then i got nothin.

unless its a winged spider..i hear those are kind of scary. have fangs too, can kill a mongoose

it might be a weevil. Do you live near farmland? I'd stay away from the local crops if that's the case. weevils can spread illness to other plants.

South American Screaming Brain Scrambler.

Dangerous little fuckers. There are only three ways to kill them:

- Celine Dion songs
- Tactical nuclear weapons
- Downy fabric softener

I might be able to look at it if you'll kindly remove the PUBIC HAIR and re-take the photo.

Dude that's a Nergiskermit. Those little bastards are attracted to methane gas and borrow into your ass hole to lay their eggs. When the young hatch, they find their way to the bladder and make their way out the penis. Fucking serious business.

Back