What Dreams May Come

funny I was just thinking about it the other day and I'll probably buy it if I find it
excellent flick
large_20.jpg

That was a pretty cool movie. I didn't like how it progressed though, it just seemed to "end" without any real story being developed. I wish there was more of a point to it. However visually it was awesome and the idea was very cool too, so it was a good movie to watch.

Dae, I'd have to say that fighting through the afterlife for a loved one, overcoming hell for true love, and bringing back a soul into heaven is a pretty strong "plot" point. Obtaining that goal, with a happy ending seems pretty solid too.

Atleast, thats my opinion.

Blitz said:
Dae, I'd have to say that fighting through the afterlife for a loved one, overcoming hell for true love, and bringing back a soul into heaven is a pretty strong "plot" point. Obtaining that goal, with a happy ending seems pretty solid too.

Atleast, thats my opinion.
Well, "point" was probably the wrong word. I mean that, there was no real story other than he and his wife were dead, and that he had to get her back. And it just wasn't paced very well, it seems like the first hour was all introduction, and the conclusion just kind of sped through way to fast. I mean it was fine on it's own but I think it could have been better with that in mind.

Back