what do you do and what is your salary

he's clearly not familiar with sheet rock international, which is the world's largest producer of construction materials

I don't care what the slang is, it's really called drywall, and its made from gypsum plaster and called "gypsum board" on drawings (blueprints). I wasn't kidding when said i worked in construction for $10 an hour so don't argue with me on this, i'll rape you on this topic.

This is amazing.

I don't care what the slang is, it's really called drywall, and its made from gypsum plaster and called "gypsum board" on drawings (blueprints). I wasn't kidding when said i worked in construction for $10 an hour so don't argue with me on this, i'll rape you on this topic.

day laborers like you dont read blue prints, they get told "put a wall here"

this chump comes in there talking about gypsum

gypsum? damn near killed em

pretty sure u are making this up to impress the internet

soldevi, you live in a shithole populated entirely by people with only the most tenuous grasp of literacy

i don't know where it is, but if your experience there makes you agree with dark angel, it definitely fits that category

soldevi, you live in a shithole populated entirely by people with only the most tenuous grasp of literacy

i don't know where it is, but if your experience there makes you agree with dark angel, it definitely fits that category

that's not nice edofnor. Why u gotta be like dat?

i write books on sheet rock its origins and why dark angel obv doesnt know what hes talking about

get the latest copy on amazon

$16/hr

Back