What are YOUR Favorite Sci-Fi/Horror films?

Project2501 said:
Alien(s) are very good/entertaining movies. But in my mind they didn't quite make the 'best of all' cut.

:huh:

well anyway, mine are alien(s), bladerunner, original starwars..star trek: undiscovered country...mmm..starship troopers..

but absolute favourite #1 is Robocop :D

your missing classic films like the exorcist, texas chainsaw massacure, and freddy films. funny horror movies i love puppet master

[dof]DudshoT said:
:huh:

well anyway, mine are alien(s), bladerunner, original starwars..star trek: undiscovered country...mmm..starship troopers..

but absolute favourite #1 is Robocop :D
As you can see in my post, I only stated my top 2 films...

If you wanted me to go down the list further I would've mentioned the Alien Quadrilogy (as 1) as definitely being in the top 10. Along with Bladerunnder. :]

The Cube sucked ass.
"oh look, we're stuck in a killer cube!" "hey lets solve some math and make the movie even more boring!" "oh shit he died. oh shit she died. oh shit almost all of us died."

bleh. crappy movie.

Lord Elessar said:
The Cube sucked ass.
"oh look, we're stuck in a killer cube!" "hey lets solve some math and make the movie even more boring!" "oh shit he died. oh shit she died. oh shit almost all of us died."

bleh. crappy movie.
I believe it has quite a deeper meaning to it then that...

The Thing and Alien are at the top of the list.

Altered States scared the shit out of me on Halloween when I was 13.

Sixth Sense creeps me the fuck out.

..movies which may sound cool but are NOT (even in hangover :( )

Robocop 3
Starship Troopers 2
Wing Commander

Anyone here see the original thing from outer space?? very comical, Carpenter did amazing things with that movie. Its physical effects are amazing even now. We need more movies like the thing, that rely on more physical effects than cg.

Automatic Jack said:
Is it a secret?
Hah no, it's just open to interpretation.

Each person who see's it has the possibility of coming up with another reason or something as to why people are in this cube. Maybe it's an afterlife? A state of limbo of some sort?

Spoiler

Point is, movies that are open like that are very interesting/fun to watch IMO. The Attic Expeditions is another good one.

Project2501 said:
Cube definitely deserves an honorable mention, especially if some of you guys' haven't seen it.

The Cube was a great movie. Good no-brainer time-waster.

Chrom said:
The Cube was a great movie. Good no-brainer time-waster.
:huh: A no brainer? I kinda don't think so, maybe if you choose not to analyze it... It's one of those movies that begs to be analyzed, however.

Anyone that didn't say Alien(s) needs to get the hell out of here.

Those movies pratically invented sci-fi action and horror as we currently know it.

After those, I'd probably say Event Horizon.

Back