what a kick in the balls..

Irishknight

Veteran X
I'm 19, go to college and work a job 30 hrs a week. On December 23rd I started seeing this girl I liked at work. We hit it off insanely well, and she was the only that was finally making me happy after a long time of just being fucking lonely. Fast forward to this week, she just randomly stopped talking to me and seemed to be trying to avoid me. Well I called her out on it tonight and she dumped me. "I don't want a relationship because it's so stressful and I have no time and blah blah blah." Right.

Well....this fucking sucks. Alone again, woohoo. Maybe my sadness can brighten a few souls at here at TW?

shit man, that really sucks. :/

i've been with the love of my life for a little over a year now and i don't know what i'd do without her.

cutting off your testicles and feeding them to an animal would be an extremely productive thing to do right now. I suggest action ASAP

jameson.jpg

T w i z t i D said:
cutting off your testicles and feeding them to an animal would be an extremely productive thing to do right now. I suggest action ASAP

you provide the animal, i'll provide the testicles. Deal?

God i left out another great part, I missed school most of last week because I couldn't get this shit off my head. I now have 5 case briefs to do for my civil liberties class tomorrow. I'll be doing 2 or 3 tonight, and I REALLY don't want to fucking do them. At all. Fuck.

T w i z t i D said:
which cases?

lets see..

Everson vs Board of Education
Lemon vs Kurtzman; Earley vs DiCenso
Zelman vs. Simmons-Harris
Edwards vs Aguillard
School District of Abington township vs. Schempp

and it doesn't help that I find this crap intolerably boring.

Back