West canada wants to split from east... lol canada LOL!

LostAngel said:
It's aight, California is like the worlds 3rd ranked food exporter, or something rediculous like that. If California left the states the GNP would drop the US into depression.
6th or 7th

France overtook them in ranking about a year back.

LostAngel said:
It's aight, California is like the worlds 3rd ranked food exporter, or something rediculous like that. If California left the states the GNP would drop the US into depression.

and we got the internets... thats right, ALL of them :weird:

Ptavv said:
6th or 7th

France overtook them in ranking about a year back.

whats france got that we dont... a pointy building and a bunch of pussies? they'd even surrender to san francisco.

Please have your civil war in the warmer months, so we can set up bleachers on the boarder and observe the cavalry charges and bilingual battlecries in relative comfort.

Waidan said:
Please have your civil war in the warmer months, so we can set up bleachers on the boarder and observe the cavalry charges and bilingual battlecries in relative comfort.

theyll probably just settle it over a thumb wrestling match

Bane Grievver said:
Do you live in Canada Khushi? You post in almost every Canada thread with some stupid one liner.

go easy on him, those 'one-liners' take him more concentration than it took Tolstoy to write War & Peace

actually i like canada... but they're just so easy to rip on :) i like all countries, except mexico and most of the african ones.

How the hell is 35% considering something that would need a 2/3rds majority vote to happen? whoever wrote that article is a moron

btw i live in saskatchewan and nobody here seriously wants to separate from anything except quebec

Bunch of copying losers. Québec had that idea first. West Canada are just pussies and won't even try doing it.

And they can go if they like to, all they care about is to come say they like us when we wanna go away. Then they want to seperate too. Hypocrisy at its best.

We should obviously care a great deal about what Canadia does, because Canadians seem to care a whole shit load about what we do.

Anyone talking about western seperation does so tongue-in-cheek. I haven't met anyone who seriosly thought it was a good idea.

If we ever did have to go, all I'd want is Alberta, Yukon and BC. Maybe Alaska if we can work that one out.

And what's funny is I can't imagine either west OR east wanting Saskatchewan.

htf did we end up with alaska anyway... is it just to have a nice even number of states or something?

orbital 123 said:
Funny, if you look at the federal votes. Alberta and Saskatchewan are over 90% conservative. Saskatchewan votes NDP provincially though. We have had an NDP government(Think a little left of liberal) for the past decade and a half essentially. The cities are liberal the rural areas are conservative. Fucking farmers anyways. The simple fact is Alberta wasn't more say than they deserve based on the way our system works and that pisses them off. So they whine and cry and pound their fists demanding more power or else. The truth is that a majority of people are not seriously considering separating. I would like to see what Alberta would do once oil dissappears or is no longer the main fuel source for the world. I am sure they will come back crying to the rest of Canada.
Alberta pays the bills for the deadbeats of Canada.

Dranon said:
Bunch of copying losers. Québec had that idea first. West Canada are just pussies and won't even try doing it.

And they can go if they like to, all they care about is to come say they like us when we wanna go away. Then they want to seperate too. Hypocrisy at its best.
Easy for you to say, out federal tax contribution goes to pay for Quebec pork barrelling.

Also, Bombardier wouldn't turn a profit if not for all the money funneled into it from the government.

logmans said:
How the hell is 35% considering something that would need a 2/3rds majority vote to happen? whoever wrote that article is a moron

btw i live in saskatchewan and nobody here seriously wants to separate from anything except quebec
You know why its so windy in Saskatchewan?

Because Alberta blows and Manitoba sucks. :rofl:

Khushi said:
htf did we end up with alaska anyway... is it just to have a nice even number of states or something?

Didn't you guys buy it off the Russians for like $1 per acre?

Back