were you privileged growing up?

How to grow up with privileges:

Princess-Charlotte-and-the-queen.jpg

Anyone sponsored by Taxpayers

Yes, I was privileged:

Privileged to be born in the USA.
Privileged to raised by my father, after my parents divorced when I was 9.
Privileged to work summers picking berries, cucumbers, etc to buy school clothes.
Privileged to have a family that did things together like fishing, camping, sports, etc
Privileged to be raised without prejudice against anyone not the same color as me.
Privileged to be able to attend/graduate from public school and earn an education.
Privileged to serve my country for 20 years in the air force.
Privileged to raise a family of my own and see my daughter grow up to be successful.
Privileged to have worked every single day of my adult life, and never have taken handouts from the government, filed for unemployment, or used food stamps.

The three single common indicators that you will fail in life is A) not finishing high school B) Being raised by a single mom and C) having a kid before you're 18. If you're able to do at least 1 and 3, you'll probably be ok.

What I don't have is any sympathy for the wastes of life I see every single morning on my way to work, smoking pot (or meth, or whatever), and sleeping on the sidewalks after a rough night of doing nothing.

Fucking warts on the ass of society.

Everyone doing better than me is privileged because they have obtained undeserved help.
Everyone doing worse than me is privileged because they are obtaining undeserved help.

Studies show that if you want to stay out of poverty in the U.S., all you need to do is
1. Finish high school
2. Don't have a kid out of wedlock
3. Get a job

Most people have an issue with 1 and 2 and that makes 3 harder

What I don't have is any sympathy for the wastes of life I see every single morning on my way to work, smoking pot (or meth, or whatever), and sleeping on the sidewalks after a rough night of doing nothing.

Sounds like their not stuck in the matrix like you? and possibly your jealous that they get to do nothing and you have to work for what you have?
Otherwise you wouldn't notice?
I used to have the same attitude when i worked and i saw people doing nothing and collecting maybe 1/3 of what i made.... sometimes early on maybe 80% of what i earned (apprenticeship days) now i'm on the other side of the spectrum i actually pity people who have a job... and how meaningless that shit is.

Studies show that if you want to stay out of poverty in the U.S., all you need to do is
1. Finish high school
2. Don't have a kid out of wedlock
3. Get a job

Never finished school... started an apprenticeship by the time i was 23 i was earning over 100k a year... running my own sub contraction construction business... haven't worked for a year and a half and actually enjoy doing nothing on welfare, than i enjoyed an EASY job earning very good money....

In saying that number 2 never happened so i don't really have big over heads...

Last edited:
Sounds like their not stuck in the matrix like you? and possibly your jealous that they get to do nothing and you have to work for what you have?
Otherwise you wouldn't notice?
I used to have the same attitude when i worked and i saw people doing nothing and collecting maybe 1/3 of what i made.... sometimes early on maybe 80% of what i earned (apprenticeship days) now i'm on the other side of the spectrum i actually pity people who have a job... and how meaningless that shit is.

Never finished school... started an apprenticeship by the time i was 23 i was earning over 100k a year... running my own sub contraction construction business... haven't worked for a year and a half and actually enjoy doing nothing on welfare, than i enjoyed an EASY job earning very good money....

They contribute literally nothing to society. They cost the city of Seattle 200 million dollars last year. They are piles of shit that litter their trash everywhere, smell like piss, and get offended if you don't acknowledge their existence.

Fuck them.

it's worse than contributing nothing to society; they are an active drain upon society

-1 < 0, u kno

Cool....so there's 1 person that bucked the odds. Meanwhile there are millions of people out in the population that illustrate why that 'guideline' is true

They contribute literally nothing to society. They cost the city of Seattle 200 million dollars last year. They are piles of shit that litter their trash everywhere, smell like piss, and get offended if you don't acknowledge their existence.

Fuck them.

Lol and that affects you how?

it is amazing how little people who live off of others money care about other peoples money

except in regards to demanding, not asking, for more of it

The three single common indicators that you will fail in life is A) not finishing high school B) Being raised by a single mom and C) having a kid before you're 18. If you're able to do at least 1 and 3, you'll probably be ok.

LOL wow. Those evil people smoking weed, exactly like those smoking meth.

ahahahahhaah

fucking dillusional.

whats hilarious is that both of my parents were raised poor, by single moms and had me at 15/17. Dad dropped out of high school to put mom through college, and HE was making over 100k when he retired.

Both are two of the most successful and well rounded human beings I have met to this date.

You are an idiot. Thanks for re-affirming that.

LOL wow. Those evil people smoking weed, exactly like those smoking meth.

ahahahahhaah

fucking dillusional.

whats hilarious is that both of my parents were raised poor, by single moms and had me at 15/17. Dad dropped out of high school to put mom through college, and HE was making over 100k when he retired.

Both are two of the most successful and well rounded human beings I have met to this date.

You are an idiot. Thanks for re-affirming that.

and what do u do again

aren't u a bartender or resort manager or something

Back