WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Portland man accused of raping dog that had to be euthanized due to internal injuries - oregonlive.com

DTAABWX6PRA5ZJ2V2KJ7T7OXJI.jpg

:rofl:

ooooooh portland

Fidel Lopez, 51, told Portland police that he and the dog, a Lhasa Apso mix named Estrella, were lying in bed last November while his girlfriend was out, and he got upset when she wouldn’t respond to his calls and texts, according to a probable cause affidavit. Lopez said he’d been drinking alcohol at the time and “out of anger” sexually assaulted the dog, the affidavit said.

uhhhhhhhhhh

Gab Is Creating A Comment Section On Every Website That Could Change The Internet Forever

This could be a handy plugin as more and more websites move to stop people from commenting on their retarded news stories or videos.

we sure need it right now

JUST IN: Twitter locks account of journalist who called out Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) for putting a boyfriend on Congressional staff because he posted the government directory listing him.

DzdcAq-WoAEK3kB.jpg

BNL NEWS on Twitter:

othewise nets are going down the tubes

They didn't steal them either, most were purchased from African tribes who had conquered neighboring tribes. They just don't like to mention that blacks sold blacks.

Hey Tele!
Captain Tele has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hey Tele!
Captain Tele has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

yeah they scrolled it back

i used to be able to have x in my inbox

then it was x + 10

then it was x + 20

it got up to 400 pms until you were 100% full and couldn't send more

but now I have like 396 and it still says 100% full

I either delete them all or accept that i am shut off

not sure atm which path I am headed for

Back