Maybe absent can post again once merkel goes away and the eu gets uncucked

So far we have hungary poland and italy in the uncucked box

Next up germany

France uk sweden are doomed though

I dont think absent will have free speech anytime soon

#cuckedbytheEU

DffzzR-WsAQNtwJ.jpg

they will not let me.......they don't tolerate diversity of thought

somewhere around my 100th account i get tired of creating new emails and spoof accounts to register

DgL3SttU0AA46bM.jpg

unlike @ PDX immigration ICE offices today

when u first arrived, ppl mostly talked about how twl forums were always very lame and tw is the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best

somewhere around my 100th account i get tired of creating new emails and spoof accounts to register

:rofl: surely you can find better ways to spend your time. you'd enjoy a more fulfilling life if you picked up a healthier hobby. try something that includes the outdoors and has a social aspect to it. did you play any sports? look at joining a local intramural league. alternatively you could try something new altogether. I got a onewheel a few months ago, that thing is stupid amounts of fun. I highly recommend it.

Shit nowadays - it's just gone fucking crazy

https://www.thewrap.com/netflix-chief-communications-officer-jonathan-friedland-out-after-using-n-word/

Top Netflix spokesman fired for using racially insensitive word twice

Netflix CEO Reed Hastings says he fired the company's top spokesman because he insensitively used the N-word on two separate occasions.

The spokesman, Jonathan Friedland, confirmed in tweets that he was leaving the company, saying he was insensitive in speaking with his team about words that offend in comedy.

In a memo to employees, published by Variety and The Hollywood Reporter, Hastings said Friedland used the word twice - first in a meeting of public relations staff several months ago about sensitive words.

Hastings wrote that several people told Friedland how inappropriate and hurtful his use of the word was.

Hastings says Friedland, who is (((white))), later repeated the word with human resources staff trying to address the original incident.

Hastings wrote the second incident "confirmed a deep lack of understanding".

Friedland said he felt awful about the distress he caused people.

Last edited:
:rofl: surely you can find better ways to spend your time. you'd enjoy a more fulfilling life if you picked up a healthier hobby. try something that includes the outdoors and has a social aspect to it. did you play any sports? look at joining a local intramural league. alternatively you could try something new altogether. I got a onewheel a few months ago, that thing is stupid amounts of fun. I highly recommend it.

maybe i need to get a perm

zBG72AY.png

tuck my dick around on lady boy seaman swabbing journies at different ports of entry more

that seems like the good life to me

Translation: stop fucking red pilling people

i don't know man it all seems pretty normal to me right now

the world isn't upside or clown world at all imo

Report: Netflix Bans Employees from Looking at Each Other for More Than Five Seconds

i just need better hobbies as emasculated bed stains like skipperlicious puts it

something to get my mind off the taste of dick on my tongue

Back