WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

tele lmao you should watch upload on Amazon if you want to see what the future is going to look like it's amazing

Tele im debating if now is a good time for kim jung to die

Rather have it happen under trump? Or some obama type?

Tele im debating if now is a good time for kim jung to die

Rather have it happen under trump? Or some obama type?

Never a good time to die with Rothchild bankers around

SamUWell posted about that in another thread, involving China and their goals for a gold based new reserve currency.

If that is true wicked step child North Korea least of their problems again.

proxy-image

I mean look at that COVID epidemic.......might have strategically taken out or contributed to Iran leadership and North Koreas at same time without us having to fire a shot or dropping a single bomb.

Pretty impressive

100% mortality rate for our established enemies......despite a less than 5% lethality for the virus (and Kim's 36 year old)

Checkmate???

EW-8PZjXYAAbu-3

EW_kSHTXgAEvoEc

truly amazing stuff here :popcorn:

Green River killer almost let out of Prison........but not this old lady.......NOPE not EvEr

Spoiler

"We use courts to destroy you for your ideas in order to protect you from being destroyed by your ideas."

nobody knows why they want to keep their guns either

Last edited:
that sure seems about right

modernity in a nutshell

i mean I like to hope the person who put that drop ceiling in was trying to protect that plaster work so his idiot family or coworkers couldn't ruin that for future buyers

but I know that wasn't likely the case.

:lol: Imagine if you apply that logic to anything else.

UNIVERISTY OF WA
"We reviewed the behavior of Mr Bundy and those associated with his field trips. The fact that Mr Bundy maintains an office at UW and that office has been used to coordinate these field trips with UW staff in no way implicates UW in any manner."

right?

I mean if a student makes an inappropriate tik-tok video over vacation they are expelled and suspended immediately......

but professors flying to Epstein island, likely on their dime, or while being on paid leave, well that's ok........no harm no foul. They didn't officially represent us this time. :lol:

wrong though and bad words are measurably more punishable than pedophilia, rape and murder soon (if not already)

and harvard leading the way (with our tax money called grants and student loans)

we got reports of a man fishing alone on the beach during covid-19 season

EXf7x8_XYAEmbV-

EXf7yKLXQAAMrhl

3 officers not wearing PPE or social distancing (after interacting with hundreds of people each day) are on their way

EXf7yVoWoAMOcss

have made contact

EXf7ydhWoAAkF8U

:rofl:

GOT EM

EXgOgp9XgAEI0Oq

makes sense

but more than that it makes someone cents $$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

i bet you can

they are just hunting down people that's how racist this country is now

that's the narrative with this jogger guy.....

EXqtPF_XsAMeXR4

meanwhile yesterday two old white people actually got hunted down and killed with black guy using hunting rifle

*crickets*

Married couple, 85 and 86, shot in Delaware cemetery leaving one dead | Daily Mail Online

only one article I can really find on it and not from this country

YEP......this is reality........this is where we actually are with race relations

Suspect, 1 victim dead after shooting at Delaware cemetery

a place worse than South Africa soon enough (with more killings per day than a permanent warzone like Afghanistan)

Back