WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

if that isn't entirely accurate

they did a recent polling of journalists and 90% scored left of Bernie Sanders.....but slightly to the right of AOC.

That would make them very independent moderates in their eyes.

Tele not sure if you posted the story but check pm ive been mia but sent you a good one :wave:

Cheers bro

hi kittycat you been touring the world again?

anywhere good?

my pm box still full despite deleting like 50 pms again last week

no idea what # i need to get to for it to be only 99% again

350? 300? I just dunno :(

-10GBP

:lol:

please do share when you get the time.....this is the place for sure

yeah Trump way too worried about our "GREATEST ECONOMY" GDP points

that require 500 Billion in QE to keep on life support

he doesn't mind not allowing toxic drywall and fish over here

cause he needs to tax that first

but people have to visit or it "ISN"T ART OF DA DEAL"

I just hope all the boomers in DC first to welcome these people here

I mean it's an emergency to get our people and diplomats out of China......but not to stop 5 million possibly infected Chinese from visiting here?

I mean this from the guy who wants to ban anyone from IRAN from being able to fly here?

:rofl:

EO-JmyPWAAAtFFn.jpg

EO_iByyW4AIOT3f.jpg

not sure who is more ill now........our leaders or their people

maybe we do have the leadership we deserve idk

Tiina Wiik 🇫🇮 on Twitter: sent you this link for absent

Thank goodness im not traveling these days on business

I have so many stories to tell you of crazy shit i saw in third world places

Got out before corona could get me but will prob die anyway

Trump too cucked to call an emergency

OFNAboutl white woman that learn to hate her self

Not sure with Calling emergency at this point would do. People to take best precautions they can but oh well...
It’s only going to affect the young out of shape and the old.
Wait am I old?

OFNAboutl white woman that learn to hate her self

Not sure with Calling emergency at this point would do. People to take best precautions they can but oh well...
It’s only going to affect the young out of shape and the old.
Wait am I old?

I just miss this Trump

EPJ81v_XsAI_NUu

now we got the one who doesn't trust china as a currency and economic manipulator but takes Xi's word and health administration at face value

boooooooooooooooo

lil kim rocket man got N. Korea on lockdown

they will be just fine because of this

Clear and Present Danger? NATO Secretary Gen. Admits Trump ‘Making NATO Stronger

"...Throughout impeachment, Democrats have argued President Trump is a ‘clear and present danger’ to America...

However, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg begs to differ.

He pushes back on this faulty narrative in a recent interview with Maria Bartiromo, as he highlights how President Trump is actually “making NATO stronger.”..."

Curses we've been tricked again!
Just making Globalism stronger.
btw
Who are we in the middle east for?

Clear and Present Danger? NATO Secretary Gen. Admits Trump ‘Making NATO Stronger

"...Throughout impeachment, Democrats have argued President Trump is a ‘clear and present danger’ to America...

However, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg begs to differ.

He pushes back on this faulty narrative in a recent interview with Maria Bartiromo, as he highlights how President Trump is actually “making NATO stronger.”..."

Curses we've been tricked again!
Just making Globalism stronger.
btw
Who are we in the middle east for?

to get out of Nato we have to make a bigger and stronger Nato :lol:

this is as bad and dishonest as the Brexit debacle now.

Makes sense since EU and NATO are interchangeable in my eyes (change worthy as entire IMF).

I keep trying to figure out who is on my side.......what team politicians are on and who represents my interests but I keep feeling like I am being played. Not just systematically betrayed.

It's all a game to divide us so that an elite few people can come out on top in the end.

Call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but I believe that this coronavirus was designed to be spread during Chinese New Years and that they aren't trying to actually control the spread of it (as much as the chaos in the streets) because it gives them room for all kinds of new ideas.

They have been pushing a "universal everything" vaccine for ages now. States are trying to mandate them for kids in order to even attend schools. Of course orthodox jews will get an exception just like they do in countries banning religious schools or segregated classrooms who aren't diverse enough.

I see Chinese government agents are doing "inch by inch" searches of housing now. Why they are searching your cabinets and safe for sick people I don't know. But probably for same reason Germany now needs you to report any amount of Gold you buy over $2k dollars.

Chinese official caught with 13.5 tonnes of gold and £30bn in bribes | Daily Mail Online

Good excuse for monetary controls.......like we saw India try last year.

We are seeing a full court pressure attack everywhere. Every government using their own unique self manufactured, if not plotted, if not orchestrated, Hegelian dialectic goals to usher in complete domination and subjugation over their people.

There is only an illusion of good cop bad cop politicians to achieve these objectives. Each one saying what their voters want to hear while doing what they were told to do by the only real people and powers that matter. As people get more desperate for change, or basic representation, politicians get more bold and extreme in their rhetoric (that even they don't believe in yet alone will ever implement). They are going to squash any illusions of populism and nationalism or self sufficiency come hell or high water. I can't think of anyone of power/influence anywhere who is really an exception to this model or more critical analysis approach I will have moving forward.

They aren't going to let a single tragedy, that they fought hard for, go to waste as good old Rham "ISRAELI GUARD" Emmanuel used to say before Chicago was officially ruined and morally bankrupted worse than Bloomberg did NY.

Last edited:
I don't know why it took me so long to see this reality

I guess I just didn't want to accept this......after what I felt like was a miracle in 2016

It took me seeing Borish Johnson, the Trump of the UK, to realize how hopeless and bad it all really is. His only thing going for him is forcing BREXIT to happen, but all he cares about is helping Israel. Doing their bidding while dragging out Brexit as bad and dishonestly as the last idiots before him. Does this sound familiar? Because that's Trump with the Wall, with removal of Obamacare, with ending our foreign policy, with, well anything he ran on or we voted for him in regards to.

That will all come second term he says..........but first we have to give our guarantees to Israel who needs our efforts more than Americans do who pay for this shit show machine to keep running and operating on however many cylinders it is now down to.

So it looks like Boris really is and will be the UK Trump........same scam every single time.

Should have called it "hope and change" if the previous guy didn't already run on that failure.

With a little hope all Western leaders will turn out as amazing as Merkel and Macron have soon enough.

Then maybe we can unite enough to force the change we obviously can't vote for.

Ann Coulter said:
Read the replies. Sample: "Gentrifier tax; if you don’t like it, then leave."

Too bad they can't have restrictive covenants to keep these "gentrifiers" and "colonizers" out.

Ann Coulter on Twitter:

I have never seen replies more insane than these tbh.....and that says a lot

Josh on Twitter:

and somehow theft, self justified neighborhood crime, playing robin hood is back to being the least of our major life worries?

good times

red pill at your own risk

In Australia we are getting called segregationist b/c most of our elite private schools have told (Chinese) kids to stay home for the next two weeks before resuming school if they have been in China. If they are boaders they will be put in separate quarantine accommodation.

Probably around 30%+ of our private school enrolments are now international Chinese kids so I can understand the caution.

But no - the left are quick to jump on them for it, not sure what would happen if we ended up with a whole school full of dead kids tho. That would be a horrible "I told you so" wouldn't it

Last edited:
In Australia we are getting called segregationist b/c most of our elite private schools have told (Chinese) kids to stay home for the next two weeks before resuming school if they have been in China. If they are boaders they will be put in separate quarantine accommodation.

Probably around 30%+ of our private school enrolments are now international Chinese kids so I can understand the caution.

But no - the left are quick to jump on them for it, not sure what would happen if we ended up with a whole school full of dead kids tho. That would be a horrible "I told you so" wouldn't it

hahaha

yeah I was seeing how in Canada they can't even check anyone at the airport over racism fears

that if you try to keep your kids away from children who just came back from Asia you are a racist

that any attempt to quarantine or protect yourself is also racist

EPm9zNvXsAEWtPM

and we would rather die than be called racist

EPoWhiHUUAA-0gM

EPoWhiIUEAAPwH6

thats how bad this has become in opposites world

EPZaCAsW4AAJTDa

a word that has dishonest origins and goals that much power over all of us

Last edited:
This fuckface getting knocked the fuck out (re upload because I forgot to give an explanation) : BetterEveryLoop

Thousands of people celebrating a guy getting brutally knocked out.
And everybody that is pointing out that his is criminal assault gets downvoted into oblivion.
The epitome of hypocrisy and irony. The black guy does exactly what the Nazis did to people with
different opinions.

yes, the guy getting knocked out is a dickwad. the other guy still should get prosecuted.

the mob is ready

they are just waiting for their big next moment to justify themselves

like they already did in Ferguson and Dallas about five years ago

like they did in your post and mine in that twitter feed regarding it being ok to take car rims as a gentrification tax.

Back