WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

ELy23LXX0AAGnms

Pretty much this ^

Now any Groyper or Nick Fuentes types who ask USS LIBERTY questions to Charlie Kirk or ZIOCLOPSE Dan Crenshaw can be expelled and reprimanded

everywhere else regular hate crime and BDS thought crimes will still apply

they just had to stamp out the possible Kevin B. MacDonald or Jeremy Corbyn types first is my guess

and NICKERS like Fuentes

Dan Crenshaw Threatens - Big League Politics

Why we should applaud Trump's executive order on anti-Semitism | TheHill

Jared really pulled his dick out and asked trump to suck it

Sad!

I mean I hope that jew dick in his mouth is kosher

or he never going to get to visit his Trump hotel in Golan Heights

right next to and soon to be future headquarters of Genie Energy after this next election cycle

man they have converted everybody

Freshman year: Before and after

EL3pqhhXYAUtp0d.jpg

EL3pqhJX0AA_gZP.jpg

An 18-year-old Barnard College freshman who was killed in a park near campus fought her teenage attackers in what police called a "robbery gone wrong," authorities say.

NBC News on Twitter:

I look forward to the NYPD and NBC News explaining what a "robbery gone right" is.

Until then another white thot get got

Just another day in diverse multicultural oasis

fuck yeah collect em all trump

Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales and First Lady Patricia Marroquín will meet with President Trump and Melania Trump tomorrow in what the White House says will be a chance to thank Guatemala for implementing its asylum deal with the US

EL9lVSjXkAAvod0.jpg

once we are full of every refugee and convict the world has

we move into Golan Heights Trump hotel

"estimated cost for refugee resettlement totaled $976 million in FY 2019 and should amount to $892 million in FY 2020. This means ...each of the 18,000 refugees to be resettled in FY 2020 is expected to cost American taxpayers $49,555."

cash in our GENIE ENERGY DIVIDENDS we earned

Last edited:
I am trying to watch this without laughing

I can't do it unfortunately

isn't this the end goal of the Kalergi plan

isn't this what you fought so hard for?

I swear soros actually wanted trump to win this is easier tham if killary was in power

I will admit when ive been 4d chessed

Back