WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

69287377-10215781410151270-691693466429685760-n.jpg

PAPPA SOROS AND THE DEEPSTATE HAVE SPOKEN

69287377-10215781410151270-691693466429685760-n.jpg

PAPPA SOROS AND THE DEEPSTATE HAVE SPOKEN

Is this your 6/15? Will you leave like Triple if it doesn't happen? We know you're not getting sex with that nose, so you can't give that up like he has. But at least commit to leaving.

Usa is more entertaining than ever why would I ever leave here. :boogie:

Plus id never move anywhere that made me pay more taxes looks like I'm here for awhile with soros.

kodansha japanese-english dictionary translation: lgbr likes living thousands of miles away from any sort of decent chicken sandwich

while there aren't many great options for chicky sammiches, 2 say i don't have any is a bold-faced lie

I had a great chicken burrito this morning

Well really
it's just the fixing of the burrito in front of me today
(imagine me holding a flour tortilla in one hand
and a spoon shovel in the other)
but...

Last edited:
I have a lot of great options for chicken burritos
does that count?
and
I'll have to understand this word
'niggerdom'
better if I'm to comment on that aspect

can i post?
I wanna post

yeah a random lady got shot on a street corner i walk through literally every day of my life a few weeks ago at lunch time

he then later shot a cop and got himself shot a couple o times

they think he shot her because her building would ask him for ID when he delivered sandwiches and he didn't like showing it..... seems plausible

Michael Blackman charged with attempted murder in shooting of Chicago cop, woman - Chicago Sun-Times

edit: just to clarify the company he delivered for does not serve chicken sandwich

Last edited:
Some dipshit from Chicago stole his moms suv, drove over here and shot up a gas station.

Keep your kids in line Kotz.

yeah a random lady got shot on a street corner i walk through literally every day of my life a few weeks ago at lunch time

Must be a bad corner for a random lady to get shot on every day of your life

maybe you are the shooter?

Back