Welcome to our newest member, badbitch09

Hey what's going on in here?

First things first, this is Dweezle, not the crazy one who knows Tehvul. I'm Scott, Slushiez aka Amanda's ex. Amanda, I don't know what the fuck you're hung up about when it comes to me but it's really time to get over it. There is a reason that I've cut you out of my life. You are poison. I thought the fact that I told you I didn't want anything to with you would have been a big enough hint. Or maybe when I didn't reply to either of the texts you sent me over the holidays would have better gotten the message across.

I don't give a shit about you and Xcursion's pissing contest. You two are equal losers, congratulations. For the record I haven't told him anything about you because like I've said before I want nothing to do with you. You don't matter enough to me for me even give him ammunition against you. So the only other option is someone else is giving him information or he's just stalked the shit out of you.

edit: I just had to finally say something. I'm not going to bother posting back to anything said by anyone. I'm fucking done.

I just want to be left out of all of this bullshit. I've done nothing to you so I don't know why you feel like you have to attack me. I know the only way for you to make yourself happy is to attack people who actually enjoy their lives. So please stop thinking about me. By all means keep getting in e-fights with people just keep me the fuck out of them.

Last edited:
Hey what's going on in here?

First things first, this is Dweezle, not the crazy one who knows Tehvul. I'm Scott, Slushiez aka Amanda's ex. Amanda, I don't know what the fuck you're hung up about when it comes to me but it's really time to get over it. There is a reason that I've cut you out of my life. You are poison. I thought the fact that I told you I didn't want anything to with you would have been a big enough hint. Or maybe when I didn't reply to either of the texts you sent me over the holidays would have better gotten the message across.

I don't give a shit about you and Xcursion's pissing contest. You two are equal losers, congratulations. For the record I haven't told him anything about you because like I've said before I want nothing to do with you. You don't matter enough to me for me even give him ammunition against you. So the only other option is someone else is giving him information or he's just stalked the shit out of you.

I just want to be left out of all of this bullshit. I've done nothing to you so I don't know why you feel like you have to attack me. I know the only way for you to make yourself happy is to attack people who actually enjoy their lives. So please stop thinking about me. By all means keep getting in e-fights with people just keep me the fuck out of them.

:popcorn:

Yet I apparently mattered enough for you to come in numerous pages later and make an actual reply.

You just re-hashed it by coming here and pointing it out again, so congratulations for putting yourself back in it. I'm not getting into this "I've done nothing to you" or the claim of you not giving any info out. Go fuck your horse faced gf that you so proudly let send me a message defending your nerd honor. You spent that $100 you got from MY engagement ring on a ring for her, sounds classy sir. But then again that fits you.

Again, congratulations on putting yourself back in this "pissing contest".

Yet I apparently mattered enough for you to come in numerous pages later and make an actual reply.

You just re-hashed it by coming here and pointing it out again, so congratulations for putting yourself back in it. I'm not getting into this "I've done nothing to you" or the claim of you not giving any info out. Go fuck your horse faced gf that you so proudly let send me a message defending your nerd honor. You spent that $100 you got from MY engagement ring on a ring for her, sounds classy sir. But then again that fits you.

Again, congratulations on putting yourself back in this "pissing contest".

FOR PROSPARITY

Well I guess now I'm a liar. You can go fuck yourself. I don't give a shit about you. I don't care if X, posts all of your personal info, I don't give a shit what happens to you ever. I find it quite funny that you felt it necessary to dig through my Facebook to find photos of me and my girlfriend to try and build yourself up in front of a bunch of people on an internet forum. How pathetic can one person be? And every time someone attacks you, you drag my name into it for some reason. What's up with that? Everyone knows you're just an attention seeking crazy person. Yes yes I know I'm giving you that attention right now.

My life has been so much better without you. I'm now with a much better person than you could ever hope to be. She out does you in every way. She's sweeter, nicer, smarter, more fun, and outstandingly better looking. I'm sorry you're in a relationship with a manic depressive guy with anger problems. When you "fall down some stairs" I'm going to sit back and laugh.

Well I guess now I'm a liar. You can go fuck yourself. I don't give a shit about you. I don't care if X, posts all of your personal info, I don't give a shit what happens to you ever. I find it quite funny that you felt it necessary to dig through my Facebook to find photos of me and my girlfriend to try and build yourself up in front of a bunch of people on an internet forum. How pathetic can one person be? And every time someone attacks you, you drag my name into it for some reason. What's up with that? Everyone knows you're just an attention seeking crazy person. Yes yes I know I'm giving you that attention right now.

My life has been so much better without you. I'm now with a much better person than you could ever hope to be. She out does you in every way. She's sweeter, nicer, smarter, more fun, and outstandingly better looking. I'm sorry you're in a relationship with a manic depressive guy with anger problems. When you "fall down some stairs" I'm going to sit back and laugh.

Aw but Scott, you do care. With every post you make, you show you care. Dig through your facebook? Please, they were the first pics to pop up on your public photo album. I didn't try and do anything, the pics told it all I'm sorry if you saw it that way. You just proved you're a liar, so why would I even believe for a second that you wouldn't be in on this? Yep you caught me Scott, I'm an attention seeking crazy person.

I bet it has been better without me. Without someone constantly wanting you to do something better than sit at home playing Warhammer, not getting a job. Great that you're a better person now seems how you're 24 and you've gone to 4 different schools letting mommy and daddy pay for absolutely everything, about time you grew up. Yeah she outdoes me in the sagging tits department and the nose, jaw and fucked up eyes department. Yeah, she's better looking. I guess that's why you keep throwing her into this. I guess that's why her nudes got accepted to the gallery you applied.

It's ok if you think that you'll be laughing if I get pushed down stairs. I'm already laughing at the fact that you two got matching dicks on a cross tattoo, you'll regret that later in life.

Keep it going Scott, keep showing how you don't care.:rolleyes:

Aw but Scott, you do care. With every post you make, you show you care. Dig through your facebook? Please, they were the first pics to pop up on your public photo album. I didn't try and do anything, the pics told it all I'm sorry if you saw it that way. You just proved you're a liar, so why would I even believe for a second that you wouldn't be in on this? Yep you caught me Scott, I'm an attention seeking crazy person.

I bet it has been better without me. Without someone constantly wanting you to do something better than sit at home playing Warhammer, not getting a job. Great that you're a better person now seems how you're 24 and you've gone to 4 different schools letting mommy and daddy pay for absolutely everything, about time you grew up. Yeah she outdoes me in the sagging tits department and the nose, jaw and fucked up eyes department. Yeah, she's better looking. I guess that's why you keep throwing her into this. I guess that's why her nudes got accepted to the gallery you applied.

It's ok if you think that you'll be laughing if I get pushed down stairs. I'm already laughing at the fact that you two got matching dicks on a cross tattoo, you'll regret that later in life.

Keep it going Scott, keep showing how you don't care.:rolleyes:

You know I'm just quoting these so you don't edit them right? (both people)

With that being said I made some more :popcorn:

god im just gonna get right up in the middle of this fuckin fight and start talkin about waffles

Back