[Web Hosting] Suggestions?

Hypermax

Veteran XV
Sup Tw,

I saw a thread here the other day on good web hosts...

I can't seem to find it again and am wondering what are the good ones out there?

Is Branzone suitable for a website which hosts music?

I'm currently doing this for a friend over at www.djnightlife.com who is looking to change his host for something more suitable... (he burns through 200+ GBs of bandwith a month)

Any suggestions?

Branzone. Your friend could ask for a custom plan or something. Or just get a dedicated server that comes with a fuckload of traffic.

Branzone if u want reliability.

Dreamhost is extremely cheap (you can get the first year for like 12$) and gives you nearly unlimited bandwidth/storage though for me they have had issues (est maybe and hr a week where the site or db was down).

edit: Also dreamhost offers Subversion, and it seems branzone doesn't... (only reason im not using branzone).

Last edited:
I use dreamhost, speeds are sorta slow for my taste but the site im hosting is not exactly a high traffic site. I have never had an outage or service disruption though. The pretty much unlimited bandwidth / storage is a nice perk but takes a few months for the extra space to start adding up.

Last edited:
Back