We haven't had a speeding ticket thread in awhile

Like too old to be on a swat team? Chances are really slim then. But send it anyway I'll see if my dad knows him tomorrow or anyone in Scott County legal system.
PM sent. I would say he was around mid 40s and in really good shape. Thanks a bunch. I guess this is the whole "Minnesota nice" thing ;)

I am very, very lucky not to have been ticketed this weekend, also in MN. I took the car out and let it unwind in traffic, fun as hell.

Oh, and to anyone that doesnt look before changing lanes - I DONT CARE YOU HAVE A TRUCK, LOOK DOWN ASSHOLE. Same goes for idiots in camrys that cant merge. So sick of having to dodge away from being sideswiped by asswipes.

DO NOT PAY THE TICKET

have a lawyer fix it for $50 and smile at the officer the entire time in court

I am very, very lucky not to have been ticketed this weekend, also in MN. I took the car out and let it unwind in traffic, fun as hell.

Oh, and to anyone that doesnt look before changing lanes - I DONT CARE YOU HAVE A TRUCK, LOOK DOWN ASSHOLE. Same goes for idiots in camrys that cant merge. So sick of having to dodge away from being sideswiped by asswipes.

That is the one thing that pisses me off the most in this world. THEY KNOW they're supposed to use it, but they just don't. It's not like their car won't get fucked up too if they sideswipe you too.. UGH just thinking about that pisses me off.

was going 105 in a 70. Cop wrote me a ticket for 89 so that he didn't have to take me to jail :)

$159.

3 tickets this year so far, 2 for 20+ over, both reduced, one cleared from my record and one for 16 over, bullshit 35mph speedlimit on a 4 lane road. My town sucks.

Brother's friend has apparently has had at least 5+ speeding tickets and has never paid a single one. Always attends court date.

Don't ask me what he does.

Back