no i see dare and captain tele going back and forth
insignificant faggots
but we have nothing better going on
may god have mercy
on our faggotry.
and I demand
a trial
by combat.

This may be a way that we can bring Tribes back - kind of like extending the combat of the forums to the GAME. like commies vs tea party people.

this could be good.

Rayn who can host a TAC server?

the elite "makes u want to punch them in the fucking face" fraternity:

jm5k
morganstird
tic
validiz
greasetaxi
jomosexual
amram ( ponytailed fanboy Canadian)

Last edited:
blazindave gets an honourable mention but he's too pathetic to bother exerting yourself over

plus it's not like he has much of a choice about being so insufferable

ya rev_night is just... idk man but while arsin is literally a separate species to humanity, rev_fucking_night is just... smh

he's like a drunk and obnoxious kid @ 8 am during the aftermath of a party who everybody fucking hates but they can't be fucked to do shit about bc their jaws are clamped shut and they cant see straight and his parents will probably be coming to pick him up soon

the fact that he remains unmurdered somehow translating into his brain that he is popular and should continue his bullshit

ugh

actually, he's a trainee zoph

Or this is some mastermind Ryan troll that Groove tried to derail with his indecisiveness ;)

well i am indecisive, that's for sure

btw i know its been a long time since we hung out but plz dont say anything to ppl we know, if i don't move i don't want to have people give me a hard time forever about something that didn't happen, and if i do i don't want to make a big deal about it

also :wave: wsup

if i do go away we should hang sometime b4 i go, it's been years man :)

Groove

How would you just up and leave to California, when it comes to paperwork? I would've fucking moved south ages ago if I could get a green card.

i would love to move to california....but i feel that even though i could make a higher salary there, the cost of living is so high that i would actually be saving less money than i am now by living on the east coast

ya well i guess 2 stay long term i'd have to marry or else i'd have to come back cause iirc u can only stay 182 days a year

altho tbh wtf are they gonna do, find me and arrest me for being an illegal immigrant? :lol: they can't even keep all the mexicans out, im the least of their problems

Back