We all hate government censorship around here, right?

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX
...right?

In a moment, I'll sign an executive order banning a number of all sorts of ridiculous words from state government documents. Those include words like "pregnant people", "laboring person", "birthgiver", and several other nonsense terms that have cropped up in recent years.

And let the mental gymnastics begin!

If you don't know what double speak looks like or what real State censorship has been to challenge and change our culture through language, just shut the fuck up already

Take a short paddle board trip on an Obama lake
you can swim right?
I'm sure if you can swim you'll be safe

Special-interest groups and other “minorities” objected to entertainment that offended them. Soon, they all began to look the same, as writers tried to avoid offending anybody. This was not enough, however, and society as a whole decided to simply burn itself rather than permit conflicting opinions.

You do understand that the "woke words" are replacements for otherwise banned words that can no longer be used in any documents or correspondence, right?

Right?

Special-interest groups and other “minorities” objected to entertainment that offended them.

People can object to whatever they want.

When an official in government bans words that she objects to, it becomes unconstitutional. The only thing left is the conclusion that she doesn't think her objections were taken seriously.

itt leftist brains melt as the right begins to use their own playbook against them :lol:

The same thing happens in YT comments that are deleted. When you edit the comment it says Return Error. Doesn't tell you which words were bad, just deletes the comment. Videos can be hidden from users to see, which is why Louis Rossman created a new app. Only runs on Android for now.

The problem is cancel culture. The people screening videos are paid hourly, min wage. They deem something to be offensive, delete the video, ban the account, and there's no appeal process or way to get it back.

Last edited:
znh9pmsi7evb1.png

The problem is cancel culture.

I enjoy when people complain about this.

Bill O'Reilly? Stupid left-wing whiners, he never should have been cancelled, was/is one of the few journalists willing to speak THE TRUTH.

Kathy Griffin? Did you see the photograph she took? Bloodthirsty bitch got what was coming to her.

Chris Pratt? He supports Donald Trump and attends an evangelical church, so naturally the left cancels him for exercising his constitutional rights.

George Takei? RL cocksucker who, along with his cock-sucking husband, still bitch about Japanese internment camps during the war. Attacks Trump's no-nonsense immigration policies any chance he gets. Deserved to be cancelled, geriatric faggot, he needs to die already.

J.K. Rowling? She tweeted about being uncomfortable around transgender pedophiles, so progressives screamed she should be executed. Funny how they are critical of the death penalty until someone expresses family values. For progressives, burning that person at the stake can't come fast enough.

Ellen DeGeneres? Rug-munching bitch was all sweet for the camera when peddling her Marxist politics, but treated her employees like shit behind the scenes. Her show was cancelled 10 years too late.

It's almost like there is a pattern here.

I do like it when wise people censor themselves from saying stupid things.

Wish I had that skill

imagine a politician doing the bidding of the people that voted for them

crazy times

I do like it when wise people censor themselves from saying stupid things.

Wish I had that skill

Just gotta wait until

iu

it's great
And it is all inextricably linked
at this wiseass age

Last edited:
Back