Watch Nathan Fillion play Firefall live, right now.

Still spending large amounts of marketing cash I see. They could have probably been working on Firefall 2 by now if the entire game wasn't just a big way to get investor money.

I really want to know what people don't like about the game, PvP in Firefall is a lot of fun to me.

I really want to know what people don't like about the game, PvP in Firefall is a lot of fun to me.

There's no content unless you want to grind thumpers. I guess you could PVP, but there's like 12 dozen MMO's that offer more PVPwise.

Yeah I really wish the PvE content was more fleshed out. The PVP is fine but I really have a ton more interest in the world of Firefall.

I have a little interest in the game, I will look at it more after it releases.

The pvp seemed to have potential until I saw 2 top T:A play against each other a few months ago, it degraded into snipers picking off anybody that poked their head out from behind cover. Every game isn't going to look like that because the snipers on each team where top snipers in T:A, but it made it seem like a team of snipers would be the way to go.

Last edited:
They just changed all sniper rifles to charge rifles, you can't pick people anymore, in order to do damage you actually have to zoom in to charge it up. No idea how it'll turn out so far.

Back