washinton insider interview with Ulsterman for conservatives

mrkshammerhand

Veteran XX
hey guys you might want to read this if you are conservative or antiobama.
some of the most amazing conspiracy theory stuff I have seen in a while. goes pretty deep.

its worth reading. here are a few quotes:

RI: I know that. More than you realize – I know that. All of it. But my point here is that…this guy who gave a speech in 2004 at the DNC…and he just became a Senator…now all of a sudden he’s being placed at the top of the nomination. I don’t know of anything like that ever happening in national politics. Have you? For that to happen…ummm…it takes other hands involved, right? And in this case…it took the kind of power that was capable of…of defeating the Clinton machine, right? Now there is no way…no possible way…that a recent no-name state senator should have pulled that off. Correct?

RI: Yes. Gerard…Global Strategies Group. This is the end of 2011…before Romney and Obama are squaring off. All of these groups…these people…it was coming together to secure Obama’s second term.
UM: What does…Global Strategies? Who are they? What do they do?
RI: Marketing. Internet campaigns – new media…POLLING. A lot of internal polling data comes from them…tied with them…they connect to a lot of other polling firms. They’ve even done joint efforts with Public Opinion Strategies, which most people assume is a Republican-only firm…they did most of the Romney campaign data – but they are a highest bidder firm just like all the others. And the Obama White House…a lot of money is sent through GSG and out to other firms. And some of those firms…I’m laying it out for you’re here…are being used by Republicans.

RI: Global Strategy Group has its hands in almost every published Democratic poll out there…and those polls are then regurgitated by Mainstream Media over and over again until people just accept the lie…but…ummm…where they really excel, is the new media. The Republicans are so far behind in learning how to utilize the new media…GSG takes money from hundreds of liberal/progressive groups…and turns it into…they just dominate sites like YouTube…things that are then easily forwarded to millions of users through Twitter, Facebook…Google searches…it’s all intertwined and GSB is one of the primary engines for the Obama machine to make that happen. And GSB is just one of the organizations tied into Common Cause. At that ceremony last year…you had representation from MSNBC, big money bundlers, advisers to Barack Obama…and you want to know who else was a sponsor along with Gerard, and Global Strategy Group?
…John Zuccotti

go here: INSIDER vs INSIDER: And Shepherds We Shall Be

Last edited:
been around forever but dont post much but do read almost everyday to keep up with whats going on in the world... questions? came from planet tribes or where ever rayn used to administrate at. been so long I dont remember.

been around forever but dont post much but do read almost everyday to keep up with whats going on in the world... questions? came from planet tribes or where ever rayn used to administrate at. been so long I dont remember.

I might recommend you find another way to "keep up with whats going on in the world" other than TW.

1ca2c439ced66ee01f7af668c2e8ecda.gif

every thread this guy makes is better than the last

keep up the good work mrkhammershd you are a true patriot

thank u for opening my eyes mrshakerhamer

i will never vote obama again

holy shit, this reads like Togo super-condensed :rofl:

if this is the right wing these days, they'll be looking in from the Whitehouse lawn for years and years

Back