War with Iran

When an Embassy in Benghazi called for help, Hillary and Obama did nothing.

When the Embassy in Baghdad called for help, Trump sent the Marines and then killed the guy who instigated the attack.

How's that for fanfiction?

Funny how all the people clamoring about Trump being soft on Iran and not retaliating with a military strike when they shot down an unarmed drone appear to be the same voices now decrying that Trump has instigated WW3 by declaring war on Iran because they put actual American lives at risk... not just an automated robot this time.

Pssst... your hypocrisy is showing...

did the embassy call for help or was it a retributive strike

bc weak globalist obama did three of those every morning before breakfast

did the embassy call for help or was it a retributive strike

bc weak globalist obama did three of those every morning before breakfast
lol is this guy for real?

Nah bro they didn't call for help when an angry mob started burning down the front gates and smashing windows... Lol

Your president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He's weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get re-elected, and is sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran.

Your president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He's weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get re-elected, and is sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran.

the way i see it, iran already declared war on us by attacking our Embassy on US soil. :shrug: but i doubt seriously that iran has the nads for a full on war with us. their citizens love us, it's just the regime that hates us.

50152a8adc7705f9622845d28c1ee390.jpg

the way i see it, iran already declared war on us by attacking our Embassy on US soil. :shrug: but i doubt seriously that iran has the nads for a full on war with us. their citizens love us, it's just the regime that hates us.
Iranians most certainly do not love you.

Iranians really love how the US overthrew Iran's democratically elected government, instituted their own puppet in the Shah and then trained the Shah's death squads who then promptly liquidated all democratic elements or sent them packing out of the country.

Iranians really love how the US overthrew Iran's democratically elected government, instituted their own puppet in the Shah and then trained the Shah's death squads who then promptly liquidated all democratic elements or sent them packing out of the country.
I think Iranians also love the suffocating sanctions. What's to hate? Lol

havax buys fox news's narrative of foreigners welcoming US invasions and bombings with open arms

which is a given, with how much goodwill we've established over the years

ya, it is only white ppl who welcome invasions and bombings w/ open arms

v ignorant of havax 2 project that cultural trait upon ppl who actually care 4 their civilizations

angry boomers arguing about israel for some reason in an iran thread

shocking

Lol, that's because they know Israel appreciates this type of American foreign policy. Israel is happy, so we did something good, boys!

Syria is pissed, and so is Russia and Gina. Ohh, and so are all those kids you have in jails. You know, the future Mexican Jokers. You're doing gareat, US :flag:

:rofl:

This is a horrible troll job for you absent; I'm disappointed. Granted you can't spout your 'true beliefs' as before, maybe when you fight your way out of that wet paper bag called the EU... but

It's very weak; not even close to true, so bad troll, try again.

There ya go; much better.

Back