Walgreens Renounces Citizenship

The state gave Walgreen $46 million in corporate income tax credits over 10 years in exchange for a pledge to create 500 jobs and invest in upgrading its offices.

a million bux a job huh
corporate welfare is killing america

haha what a dumb ass

come on, goshin

edit: also, if they do make this move, i will not be purchasing anything from walgreens again. as it is now, i get my medication there, but i will move to heb or something else if this occurs, fuck them, greedy corporate fucks

Last edited:
edit: also, if they do make this move, i will not be purchasing anything from walgreens again. as it is now, i get my medication there, but i will move to heb or something else if this occurs, fuck them, greedy corporate fucks

Agreed.

We should stop giving so much welfare to the corporate layabouts.

if it helps them hire more americans, then i'm for some corporate tax breaks, but if it helps them merge with a foreign company to pay even less taxes, fuck them. i hope they die.

I never purchase anything from there anyway. But I digress... This is the US voting to give corporations the same rights as a person is the #2 worst thing the US has done.

We should stop giving so much welfare to the corporate layabouts.

considering the US has the highest corporate tax rate than any other country it is fucking retarded they play favorites while also pulling shit like NAFTA and other non US job friendly trade agreements.

I agree however that walgreens will not see a dime from me if they do this.

considering the US has the highest corporate tax rate than any other country it is fucking retarded they play favorites while also pulling shit like NAFTA and other non US job friendly trade agreements.

I agree however that walgreens will not see a dime from me if they do this.
Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_OECD_Countries%2C_2000-2005_Average.jpg

It is hard for me to feel bad for corporations considering the fact that in the United States corporations have been declared "citizens" by law, receive an incredible amount of deductions, and (some) can hold religious affiliations that impact employees' health benefits.

i will not be purchasing anything from walgreens again.

Sure you will and so will everyone else. People care about lower prices, not tax laws or patriotism. If prices are slightly cheaper than CVS, then people will choose Walgreens instead. No one will care about this story in a month or two, including you.

See: Walmart

haha what a dumb ass

come on, goshin

move to a real pharmacy (aka not a big box pharmacy) unless you dont have insurance and need welfare generics at discount out of pocket prices

Last edited:
Sure you will and so will everyone else. People care about lower prices, not tax laws or patriotism. If prices are slightly cheaper than CVS, then people will choose Walgreens instead. No one will care about this story in a month or two, including you.

See: Walmart

let me tell you how much you are an idiot and you are wrong...

i hate cvs. i think they are a bunch of pussies. they don't sell my cigarettes, because fuck them, they don't believe in choices. but i'm telling you right now, if walgreens sells out to another country, i'll get my drugs from cvs, all the while telling the checker at cvs to suck my cigarette smoking cock. ggs.

Back