Wait...is tehvul actually gay? :lol:

who the fuck cares you guiz ride ppls dicks soo hard lmao. its like u guiz r 12yo bitches with asperg sindrome

who the fuck cares you guiz ride ppls dicks soo hard lmao. its like u guiz r 12yo bitches with asperg sindrome

wtf dude, quit riding our dicks and posting threads like a fucking 12 yo bitch with asperg sindrome damn

Tehvul has sex with Mike Green but it's got nothing to be with being gay. It's a heterosexual having nowhere else to go.

MV5BMTQwNjA4ODA0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg3MDQyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Ya i dont actually believe he gay with hiv

U kno he always make up crazy shit every few months to get attention

Also i think he was dweasel all along or dweasel rlly the one who had hiv and now has dide and tehvul using his life as attention bait

Ya i dont actually believe he gay with hiv

U kno he always make up crazy shit every few months to get attention

Tehvul isn't gay--he was someone with nowhere else to go and had the option of giving up the balloon-knot and taking facials in exchange for food and shelter. I do think he's got the HIV+, especially after people found the others that Mike Green has infected.

Tehvul isn't gay--he was someone with nowhere else to go and had the option of giving up the balloon-knot and taking facials in exchange for food and shelter. I do think he's got the HIV+, especially after people found the others that Mike Green has infected.

Its okay just a pill a day this what mike tell him

Back