[video]me hitting my head a few years ago

seriously tho what made you get into fruit booting?

did you suck at skating or BMX? you would really get made fun of around my whole group of friends for that.. i dont care how long the rail you do is :p

seriously tho what made you get into fruit booting?

did you suck at skating or BMX? you would really get made fun of around my whole group of friends for that.. i dont care how long the rail you do is :p

I use to do both back in the day. I was better than everyone at my school in skateboarding in 8th grade after a year of doing it, it was boring... you do such small shit and you are considered good. I biked when I was around 9 years old and went to the dirt bike tracks all the time, was pretty good for my age I believe.

yea because on a skateboard its way harder to do big stuff.

and BMX goes bigger then anything without a motor cause of the speed.

i haven't seen BMX do huge things, links to videos?

whats wrong with rollerblading anyways, my guess is you have only seen little kids at the skatepark and haven't seen anyone good.

i haven't seen BMX do huge things, links to videos?

whats wrong with rollerblading anyways, my guess is you have only seen little kids at the skatepark and haven't seen anyone good.

i have seen tons of "good" rollerbladers..you seem to be a "good"rollerblader and it still looks gay and easy. I guarantee that back in my hayday if i wanted to be doing that shit i would be that good in like a month.

Back