[vid] Iraq kids throwing rocks

Stupid fucking kids.

I guess Americans and Iraqis have one thing in common, neither of em feel like watching their kids.

kinda retarded, but if anything the only force they should be allowed to use is non-lethal in that case. It's kind of screwed up to be complaining not being allowed to shoot kids because they throw rocks at your truck.

I would lose control of my vehicle if a rock hit my windshield and take out a few of those shit stains.

They should mount some kind of fully-automatic rock throwing device on the back of those trucks.
I think that draconian guy was from around there? Should make sense to them.

the most charming part of this video is that this retard wants to use deadly force against children.

ya the kids are being retarded but i think when the solution you think of is to "kill children" you have issues

They should have a couple paintball guns inside the cab. Shoot at their feet or near them, should scare them enough I would think. Or just fucking unload on them!

What else are they gonna do?

I would suspect living in Iraq, they dont' have access to the wealth of entertainment options most other children of the world do.

When I got bored as a child/adolescent, we made up things to do. Sometimes it involved throwing rocks.

I don't condone it, but heh, kids get bored, shit happens.

:)

Crosshairs%20Small.jpg

Those kids think they are tough, but they ain't Shi'ite. Maybe it's Halloween over there and they use rocks instead of eggs ?

They need to come with a truck full of marshmellows and offer them to the kids.

Before they get to the godly treats, proceed to drive off with a face full of marshmellows.

-JJJ- said:
They should have a couple paintball guns inside the cab. Shoot at their FACE, should scare them enough I would think. Or just fucking unload on them!

Fixed

Back