[VID] 2016 WASN'T THE "WORST YEAR EVER

It was a good year for all the people who died because their struggle is finally over.

Traditional media (and social media, and all media really) is MASSIVELY overvaluing opinions on social media because they can then use that to generate sensationalist headlines and in turn generate more clicks. And of course more clicks is more ad revenue and more revenue must mean that the article correctly mirrored general opinion.

What they dont understand is that, sure, ill click your article and read it (occasionally, because humans are curious by nature). But i wont be influenced or colored by it, rather ill be shaking my head and laughing at the dumb shit thats written. And then ill tell my friends about it and we will all laugh how fucking stupid some people are.

Its like a flash mob, sure if you happen to be nearby youll stand and watch. But as soon as theyre finished youll basically forget all about it and they fade into obscurity because they didnt have anything relevant to contribute to anything. (Which you understand beacuse youre not 5 years old) They were just there, in that moment, trying to exact a response. And to top that, that flash mob reached an insanely miniscule amount of people.

There are 1.8 billion people on facebook. 18k likes is 0.001%. A thousand retweets is probably even less of a percentage. To be honest it doesnt really matter how large your sphere of influence is when what you have to say is asinine. (Which again most people can deduce because they arent 5yo)

This is what all kinds of media is getting wrong. Clicks/likes may equal revenue but revenue doesnt equal general opinion. Rather it equals 99% of people snickering at how fucking stupid the last percent (or less) is.

Well thats my drunk cents. Come on.

Last edited:
I finally found that male scrotum waxing video all you d00ds were asking for.

It is informative in teaching that the number of strips of wax used on the male scrotum will vary for each client.

Good luck using these techniques everyone. And happy new year!

NWS Scrotal Waxing Video is actually here:
Spoiler

ATTN ALL U.S. FIELD COMMANDERS & NAVAL OFFICERS;
DO NOT FOLLOW THE ORDERS OF OBAMA! SUCH ORDERS MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND IN VIOLATION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION!
WAIT UNTIL TRUMP IS INAUGURATED BEFORE RESPONDING TO ANY ORDERS FROM WASHINGTON DC.
YOU HAVE THE MORAL, ETHICAL AND LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY TO REFUSE ANY ORDER SHOULD IT HAVE QUESTIONABLE MORAL, LEGAL AND ETHICAL PRINCIPAL, OR IF SUCH AN ORDER IS ILLEGAL ACCORDING TO BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC LAW!!
NAVAL COMMANDERS SHOULD DELAY RETURNING TO U.S. PORTS UNTIL AFTER 20 JANUARY 2017. IF ORDERED HOME, PROCEED AT DEAD SLOW W/ FREQUENT CHANGES TO COURSE HEADINGS.
FIELD COMMANDERS SHOULD CONTACT THE INCOMING TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TO ASK FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROCEED SHOULD ORDERS TO COMMENCE HOSTILITIES ARRIVE FROM OBAMA.
DO THESE THINGS TO PREVENT WORLD WAR III !

i had a great 2016.
trump winning alone makes 2016 the best year in recent times actually.

the joy of seeing all the liberal tears will keep on giving well into 2017 and beyond.

don lemon.......LOL
Not that he would, but he basically disqualified himself from giving blood.

I gave blood last night. It's one of the questions they ask. Have you had a body piercing. They also ask if you've had sex with a male, even once. When Don Lemon needs blood after crashing his car (drunk), it will come from a clean Republican like me.

Back