Victory Records to release my bands album!

[Stealth-RG-]

Veteran XV
Hey TW!! It has been a long while since I have posted here. I lurk more than I actually contribute to the threads. I have been here forever all because of that one game we all love. Tribes.

I just wanted to share with you that my band, Amber Pacific, has an album that hits stores tomorrow! Thanks to Victory Records, VIRTUES (cd title), will be available at Target, Best Buy, Wal Mart, and Hot Topic. As well as online via iTunes and Amazon. Along with some places internationally. This is my first Label backed CD release and I am very excited and nervous about the whole thing.

We are a pop/rock/punk band and I would love it if you would check us out.
myspace: Amber Pacific on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (I believe only one song from the new album is posted)

youtube/torrents: Well as with most albums ours was ripped and put on youtube along with torrents, so If you want to listen to the whole album you can find it easily enough.

I know this community rather well and understand most won't like our genre, but please give a listen and tell me what you think anyways! :p And of course if you like it you can always pick it up.

Congrats, music sounds good though you really need to make it original as sounds similar to a lot of bands in the same genre.

Still, at least you guys can play well live unlike a lot of bands so wish you the best eh

blink 182 meets billy talent and they make shitty music together

sweet

but congrats

Cool beans. But I thought you were the guy with the band Hard Response?

Btw, I've downloaded some shit from Amber Pacific years ago :brows:

i expect a lot of people to shit on you. but you have an audience thats for sure. good luck and if you get rich please send me money. thanks

... I've seen you live.

I think it was at triple rock in Minneapolis last mayish. Probably at least one other time. How long have you been touring? Pretty sure my x had a shirt or a hoodie from you guys as well.

I stole all your music and now feel a little bad.

AMBER PACIFIC, does that name sound familiar? Well it should!
Starting off as just a group of friends in Seattle, Washington simply
wanting to follow in the footsteps of their heroes Blink 182, New Found
Glory, The Starting Line, and Jimmy Eat World, AMBER PACIFIC quickly
became one of the most talked about young bands of the genre. They
took the US by storm stealing the show at both Bamboozles, performing
on four consecutive VanÆs Warped Tours, selling 150,000 in the US
aloneà butà where did they go?

Who cares! The important thing is that theyÆre back with a brand new
vocalist, second guitarist, and a new record, Virtues. The
songwriting, created primarily by founding member, Will Nutter, has
grown tremendously and while the last record, Truth In Sincerity,
hinted that the band could write commercial rock songs, this record
proves AMBER PACIFIC v2.0 is on a whole new level.

Back