[Verizon] Ending Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plans

i have t-mobile now and my contract just ended...

should i go sprint or verizon for a galaxy nexus? or get the htc one s and re-up with tmo

I have the stupid iphone.

Does this mean that the iphone will now be able to send photos/browse the web while on the phone?

edit: article says nothing that says that this will change. I hate this stupid fucking phone so much.

Last edited:

should i go sprint or verizon for a galaxy nexus? or get the htc one s and re-up with tmo

Sprint. Unlimited 4g/everything (unless they changed it)

Also ~$20/month cheaper. Performance may not be quite as good as verizon but I have very few problems with the network and I live in a relatively rural area.

bearg1.jpg

Wait until holidays if you can. That's always the best time to buy. Prices plummet during the sales. They just start givin' away them phones.

I would be all over Sprint if their service wasn't a complete joke compared to Verizon on the West Coast
I'm with Sprint and on the best coast. Definitely not the greatest network, but I couldn't see myself being with anyone else given the price and unlimited data.

It's a little silly to compare them to Verizon, though. Verizon is the most expensive because they have the best network. That's what justifies Verizon's prices. People go with Verizon knowing that they are paying more for better service.

One of the complaints against AT&T recently is that they have "Verizon prices" while also having a terrible network. The best thing AT&T has going for them is they're GSM, which means they generally get a wider selection of phones. But people are leaving AT&T in droves. There are so many unlocked iPhone 4Ss on T-Mobile that T-Mobile has announced that they will have their network iPhone 4S-ready by holiday season, and T-Mobile doesn't even carry the iPhone 4S.

I still have one more year of unlimited 4g on my thunderbolt with verizon...79$ a month. I frequently use 15-20gigs a month (mostly heavy pandora and podcasts) no freaking way im going to pay 130$ a month for 10gigs when its time to upgrade plus 10$ for every gig over... Going back to a crappy phone

I'm with Sprint and on the best coast. Definitely not the greatest network, but I couldn't see myself being with anyone else given the price and unlimited data.

It's a little silly to compare them to Verizon, though. Verizon is the most expensive because they have the best network. That's what justifies Verizon's prices. People go with Verizon knowing that they are paying more for better service.

One of the complaints against AT&T recently is that they have "Verizon prices" while also having a terrible network. The best thing AT&T has going for them is they're GSM, which means they generally get a wider selection of phones. But people are leaving AT&T in droves. There are so many unlocked iPhone 4Ss on T-Mobile that T-Mobile has announced that they will have their network iPhone 4S-ready by holiday season, and T-Mobile doesn't even carry the iPhone 4S.

pretty hilarious way to justify your ridiculous sprint payments

:lol:

That's OK. I never call Data anyways. So I don't need the unlimited Data calling plan.

And I never call ICFire either, so I also don't need to be grandfathered in. >.<

Back