[VeriZon] Blackberry service? Is it ok

Rovero

Veteran XV
I currently have Tmobile Blackberry service and I am getting sick of the dropped calls. Everyone has a Verizon phone but nobody I know has the BB service. Anyone familiar with it?

(Central NJ Area BTW).

the dropped calls are due to the phone functionality of a blackberry sucking ass more than the service.

the dropped calls are due to the phone functionality of a blackberry sucking ass more than the service.
BB has a shitty antenna?

nobody you know has a VZW BB cuz you have to buy a full data plan = $50 more each month. (interesting fact is you can buy their laptop antenna and have unlimited internet for no extra charge)

yea the blackberry has a shitty antenna and sometimes the downloading data shit will interrupt/drop a voice call.

:shrug:

I've never had a problem with my blackberry from Verizon. My 3 year old BB just died and I just picked up the curve. Awesome phone and great service/reception.

Work pays for it so I am unsure what type of plan I get. Full data and broadband access. I used it for my long drive down to SC, had it plugged into my laptop and had "broadband" during the entire drive. Worked great.

I'm in North NJ, you need to get the data plan, on top of the regular plan. It is the only thing preventing me from buying one.
I was actually thinking of doing the exact opposite, and leaving verizon to go somewhere else.

I have VZW BB service and it works fine. My phone's a piece of shit though. It white screens on me all the time and has to reload security software or whatever. Probably once a day.

You pay so much for so little at Verizon. I am with T-Mobile but if I ever leave t-mobile I will be going to AT&T. I have never really cared for Verizon and their idea of having their own OS on all of the phones (except BB and WM) and it sucks at that too.

I have had Tmobile since it was Voicestream and will miss their customer service no matter where I go. I looked at AT&T but their coverage is terrible in the pine barrens where I live.

I have a verizon BB and have never had a problem with service. Also you can get the data plan without the BES for 25 a month i think. (I don't need the BES as my company has one)

I currently have Tmobile Blackberry service and I am getting sick of the dropped calls. Everyone has a Verizon phone but nobody I know has the BB service. Anyone familiar with it?

(Central NJ Area BTW).

Where the fuck do you live fag. Im central NJ. I worked for verizon for years, i could have hooked you up.

Back