Vegan privilege

This is kind of like when Jim Fixx died of a heart attack. He'd smoked and drank for years, had only stopped and taken up running a few years prior to writing:

images

Overweight smokers got really happy, and laughed at his death, never once recalling that he'd been a life-long smoker, and after quitting had not been checked for heart disease, which the autopsy revealed was very advanced.

The cherry-picked anecdote is what qualifies as evidence to incurious people everywhere. In the meantime, overweight smokers die young in the millions, yet this doesn't make news.

It's called a balanced diet, it includes everything in appropriate amounts, including meat. Eating one or the other as a primary diet is fucking stupid.

That being said, if you were to eat one group instead of another, meats and fats are the best way to go, vegans/vegetarians are weak and sick all the time without considerable amounts of supplements. Omega 3 and Vitamin B are the two biggest critical nutrition elements vegans have trouble getting enough of, and these two are critical for primary health.

gluten free foods aren't healthier or make u any less fat

they're for ppl that are gluten intolerant

its irrational to hate on ppl that are gluten intolerant for needing gluten free foods

its totally fair game to shit on ppl that eat gluten free stuff and think they're being healthy

gluten free foods aren't healthier or make u any less fat

they're for ppl that are gluten intolerant

its irrational to hate on ppl that are gluten intolerant for needing gluten free foods

its totally fair game to shit on ppl that eat gluten free stuff and think they're being healthy

ya i kno

i know vegetarians that skip meat for health or moral reasons

the one who eats for health reasons is like always drinking soda ('no diet please') and chips, french fries, etc.

the other guy who is vegetarian for moral reasons will like pick the meat out of food given to him and eat around it

none of this makes any fuckin sense to me

it's like he's ok with the animal being dead as long as he's not an accessory to murder by eating the delicious meat

There's no such thing as skipping meat for health reasons, it's purely moral.

ya thats y i type them on internet

there some premium organic vegan salad place down the street where i work and they always got a line out the fukin door like 100 ppl itching 2 buy a $15-20 salad

oo look kale

Back