Vanster swallows his own?

WiLd_FiRe

Veteran XX
i keep seeing people post comments on vanster swallowing his own cum...

is this true or some joke?

I think vanster is a total fucking faggot so this will give me more reasons to back it up.

Is there a thread about him swallowing his own load or something, how did this secret even get out?

SarcaStick said:
you like to taste your own cum and therefore are no longer allowed to post anymore on tribalwar.

he let a girl snowball him and enjoyed it

he later posted he shoots his nut into a cup and then drinks it so he doesnt lose his native american mana

Vlasic said:
that dude just gets more and more creepy as time goes on
agreed.

you know when you meet someone for the first time, you shake their hand and say wuzzup. well to be honest, i'd really try and avoid meeting a guy who posts about swallowing his own cum.

-cyanide- said:
he let a girl snowball him and enjoyed it

he later posted he shoots his nut into a cup and then drinks it so he doesnt lose his native american mana
lmao I missed that part! It certainly explains why he wasn't pissed when she snowballed him with no warning. :rofl:

WiLd_FiRe said:
i keep seeing people post comments on vanster swallowing his own cum...

is this true or some joke?

I think vanster is a total fucking faggot so this will give me more reasons to back it up.

Is there a thread about him swallowing his own load or something, how did this secret even get out?
I posted the frist thread about it.

Search for it :/

As funny of a guy as Vanster is, what he's doing doesn't seem that bad. But of course, if I did it, I would never broadcast it.

SpadeX said:
As funny of a guy as Vanster is, what he's doing doesn't seem that bad. But of course, if I did it, I would never broadcast it.
CONGRATULATIONS on admiting to eating your own cum on a subliminal level.

Back